Haarfagri

Looking for a casual clan

7 comments in this topic

[OP]
Players
3 posts
7,786 battles

Hello fellow captains

I'm looking for a casual (but still active) clan for divisions. The clan I'm currently in is a bunch of IRL friends, but I'm the only one that is decently active.

I'd prefer a clan with somewhat close to my own stats (I'm not looking to be carried, but...) ;) I'm 37, so a "mature" clan is probably going to suit me best.

I live in Norway and speak english fluent. I do however work every other week on evening/night shift, which limits my "playtime" to some degree. 

I use discord.

Stats: https://wows-numbers.com/player/510652003,NSiXty/

Players
3,184 posts
15,676 battles

HI NSiXty

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - ideally you would have (or be reasonably close to) at least a T10 cruiser or destroyer, 

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 55%)

Minimum 1000 battles played

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

[-ENF-]
Players
487 posts
8,669 battles

7WVl6OM.png

Elite Naval Forces

International || +18 Mature || English Speaking || Voice Communications

We have a very interesting "away mode" for our members who have situations forcing their absence for a while

Click on the image shown above for more information about ENF and about our applications area

Hint: Our Deputy Commander is from Norway too :)

Current members count are 28 out of 40 capacity

[OP]
Players
3 posts
7,786 battles

Thank you for the offers, I appreciate it, but I believe I have already found a new clan. :) Happy boating.

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png