Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rowboat_Cop

Question about Match Making

3 comments in this topic

Players
353 posts
20,403 battles

I know that the match making logic was revamped a while back.

I just wonder if anyone else feels the same I do.

Me and my friend plays this game together , well, it used to be a lot.

Lately about 8 out of 10 matches we end up in teams where most of the time we are the only players with a positive average win rate.

Examples are 

Our team:

Average XP : 1279

Average Winrate: 46%

Average Battles: 128

Enemy Team

Average XP: 1598

Average Winrate 53.87%

Average Battles: 289

Now, of course we are far from professional in any way but ..   even if it is possible sometimes to carry a team, it is not working on average.

I know that match making is supposed to balance out in the long run but this is where I think it does not.

I think that because we are a division of 2, with a bit above average stats, we get matched incorrectly.

But not entirely sure that it is division related,  I get the same issue when I play solo too, way more than 50% of the time.

Personally this poor matchmaking (That you attempted to fix a while back) is worse now and pretty much ruining the game experience entirely.

As a result we have played less and less.

So, I just want to know if others feel the same way.

Best Regards

Me

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,986 posts
Vor 33 Minuten, Rowboat_Cop sagte:

I think that because we are a division of 2, with a bit above average stats, we get matched incorrectly.

the MM does not care about stats and does not try to match anything...the MM only "sees" ship tier and ship class...

Vor 34 Minuten, Rowboat_Cop sagte:

(That you attempted to fix a while back)

there was no such fix and there is nothing to fix. The MM is (and was) not supposed to take stats, winrate, .... in account...

• Cool 1

Players
353 posts
20,403 battles
5 hours ago, Klopirat said:

the MM does not care about stats and does not try to match anything...the MM only "sees" ship tier and ship class...

there was no such fix and there is nothing to fix. The MM is (and was) not supposed to take stats, winrate, .... in account...

oh I know that the "Revamp" was only to try to select the same classes and such in both teams.

So yes, there was a revamp.

And about the win rate, I know it is not supposed to take that into account, and I agree that that is how it is supposed to be.

But that is not what I am saying :)

/Me

Sign in to follow this