Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

When is the next skill reset discount?

12 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
3,155 posts
8,078 battles

Anyone who knows when the next commander skill reset discount is? I have a few commanders that will be in need of a skill reset very soon.

Cheers.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

Anyone who knows when the next commander skill reset discount is? I have a few commanders that will be in need of a skill reset very soon.

Cheers.

know? nobody except WG.

suspect? probably when the CB season ends or shortly thereafter, so in a week or a couple.

[DC_DK]
Players
3,168 posts
36,919 battles
10 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

know? nobody except WG.

suspect? probably when the CB season ends or shortly thereafter, so in a week or a couple.

But only for people within a clan who played at least one clan battle.... Everyone else is going to pay... At least thats how it went last time..

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,010 posts
Vor 6 Stunden, thiextar sagte:

might be with the wows birthday event, but on the other hand we had such a discount end of July...

Beta Tester
2,402 posts
13,570 battles
10 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

But only for people within a clan who played at least one clan battle.... Everyone else is going to pay... At least thats how it went last time..

I think I totally missed this last time. Do they offer this after every CB? And its on all T10 ships then?!

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,665 posts
30,429 battles
12 minutes ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

I think I totally missed this last time. Do they offer this after every CB? And its on all T10 ships then?!

Beginning and end of every CB. And for all caps, not just TX.

• Cool 2

[DC_DK]
Players
3,168 posts
36,919 battles

I usually reset all my commanders at the post CB free commander reset... Not this time however our main team decided already before this season that we wouldn't play, summer, vacation time and etc. So haven't played a single clan battle this season

[ALONE]
Players
1,418 posts
11,700 battles

It seems WG focuses on "clan warriors" and the top of ranked ONLY. Many new rewards, Mendeleev table (steel, molybdenum, copper, maybe soon cryptonium for stealth and uranium for nuking projectiles?) starting to be awarded ONLY for those chosen. Not to mention handing to "the Elite" the totally unbalanced fantasy Soviet battleship disguised as "a cruiser". 

Others are just cash cows. Let peasants pay for everything. 

Bad attitude, WG. Majority just plays the random PvP mode - and you should focus the majority of the dev power on improving this one. 

Unfair matchmaking, total potatoes infesting medium and high tiers, dealing with late-loaders and afkers, balancing divisions, balancing carriers, low player count at night (easily solved by unifying servers). Still have time for designing new "anniversaries"? Maybe finally create separate soft and hard modes for operations first, to not leave them as a huge wasted effort. :cap_cool:

[DC_DK]
Players
3,168 posts
36,919 battles
15 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

It seems WG focuses on "clan warriors" and the top of ranked ONLY. Many new rewards, Mendeleev table (steel, molybdenum, copper, maybe soon cryptonium for stealth and uranium for nuking projectiles?) starting to be awarded ONLY for those chosen. Not to mention handing to "the Elite" the totally unbalanced fantasy Soviet battleship disguised as "a cruiser". 

Others are just cash cows. Let peasants pay for everything. 

Bad attitude, WG. Majority just plays the random PvP mode - and you should focus the majority of the dev power on improving this one. 

Unfair matchmaking, total potatoes infesting medium and high tiers, dealing with late-loaders and afkers, balancing divisions, balancing carriers, low player count at night (easily solved by unifying servers). Still have time for designing new "anniversaries"? Maybe finally create separate soft and hard modes for operations first, to not leave them as a huge wasted effort. :cap_cool:

Reason why the free reset is a clan thing is that since there guaranteed no CV's in clan battles , you need a different setup on your ships.... Otherwise it would only be those who can afford it that can change the skills and modules and get an advantage

in clan battles 

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Players
1,418 posts
11,700 battles
1 minute ago, hgbn_dk said:

Reason why the free reset is a clan thing is that since there guaranteed no CV's in clan battles , you need a different setup on your ships.... Otherwise it would only be those who can afford it that can change the skills and modules and get an advantage

in clan battles 

If it is only to allow change the config for clan battles, it should be available only for ships which were actually played in at least one clan battle, right? 

From what I remember from the old days when every pleb could benefit from the "free reset time", it was a config testing fiesta on all the boats, with zero connection to CB whatsoever. :cap_cool:

[DC_DK]
Players
3,168 posts
36,919 battles

I think they do it for ease of their own workload... In terms of fairness it would be most fair that only actual affected ships and commanders would earn this benefit....

But since its such a huge benefit it should be free for all players during that period.. until one for one is implemented

Sign in to follow this