Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Helpful hint for those short on ingame credits

23 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
1,056 posts
17,540 battles

If you are short on ingame credits for the next ship/module or enhancement that you must have, visit the inventory and go through the modules - you can sell modules such as the A hull and it will not affect the ships performance if you have purchased and mounted the B hull. same with engines, guns, torpedoes and fire control 

This will give you much needed credits for further development 

• Cool 13

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles

My inventory is as clean as your intentions with this thread.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
9,156 battles

Id say this is superfluous at this stage of the game, but given the amount of numbnuts one finds roaming the seas, I have to say its really needed.

• Boring 2

Players
2,147 posts
14,909 battles
10 minutes ago, Juanx said:

Id say this is superfluous at this stage of the game, but given the amount of numbnuts one finds roaming the seas, I have to say its really needed.

Correct, every one and their mother, myself included, was anticipating a huge swift from Sharks to Eagles team once you got max Sharks loyalty because there was little incentive to stay (the extra container for winning can rather easily be compensated by finishing 1000 or higher in a team with less players) Yet Sharks are still winning (or were, this morning)

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles

4 hours ago, howardxu_23 said:

Wait, wut, i did not know this. 

Also where the hell is inventory button if I may ask?

Click on your name in port (upper left corner), it's somewhere near the bottom of the list.

4 hours ago, Taliesn said:

Correct, every one and their mother, myself included, was anticipating a huge swift from Sharks to Eagles team once you got max Sharks loyalty because there was little incentive to stay (the extra container for winning can rather easily be compensated by finishing 1000 or higher in a team with less players) Yet Sharks are still winning (or were, this morning)

Wrong thread, or did I just miss something huge? :D

• Cool 2

Players
2,147 posts
14,909 battles
20 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Wrong thread, or did I just miss something huge? :D

Nope, just another example of how most people don't care (not that they have to, mind) about the intricancies of game and things that some consider the bread and butter are not even registered to the majority of the player base, be it how campaigns or events work and how to mix/max them or the very existence of the Arsenal.

Again, that's fine. I found out about premium consumables when I already had 2k battles under my belt :Smile_hiding:

[PN4VY]
Players
361 posts
7,398 battles

Also, create 3 new mails.
Send an invite to wows link to these emails.
Create 3 new accounts throught these links.
Get them to t6
Make 1 t6 battle
3m cr for each acc
~2 days for each acc

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
39 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

Get them to t6
Make 1 t6 battle
3m cr for each acc
~2 days for each acc

..and that is somehow worth the time?

Players
2,544 posts
4,794 battles
6 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

If you are short on ingame credits for the next ship/module or enhancement that you must have, visit the inventory and go through the modules - you can sell modules such as the A hull and it will not affect the ships performance if you have purchased and mounted the B hull. same with engines, guns, torpedoes and fire control 

Give this man a star, or a quality post recommendation.:Smile_medal:

You can also visit your inventory to sell unwanted premium consumables (such as floatplane fighters) or upgrades.

Some advice from someone with 60mil credits:

Grind multiple lines at once. Your lower-tier ships will help fund the expendature of higher-tier ships.

Also, make it a rule to never go up a tier unless you have at least double what you need to purchase the ship (e.g. I made sure to save up 40mil credits when I unlocked Minotaur and 38mil when unlocking Shimakaze). This helps cover costs of upgrades and other things, especially if you plan to keep the ship you've just finished grinding.:Smile_coin:

2 hours ago, Ouzo11 said:

Yea if you do it on weekends :P

Translation:

If you have nothing better to do on weekends.:Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
1,201 posts
7,237 battles

I remember the 1st I visited my inventory... I made about 30 million credits just by selling unused ships modules. And it took me a long time to understand we could actually manage the inventory. This post could help a lot of new players.

[BGNAV]
Players
268 posts
3,355 battles

Let me give you my view on how to have enough credits and save some of your time as well. Pick one class of ships be it BB or DD or CV whatever you prefer, unlock 2-3 lines of the ships you like the most from that class and just play those, don't waste time grinding anything other, trust me, that way you will have better results which for me is more fun because you will be better at playing those ships and you will play only when you want to play as opposed to when permanently grinding for the next ship I find that its more playing to unlock the next upgrade than it is for fun. And even if a new better line of your class is introduced after 1 year by that time you will have plenty of free XP and credits to just unlock and buy the whole line right away.

Players
1,280 posts
10,331 battles
6 hours ago, howardxu_23 said:

Wait, wut, i did not know this. 

Also where the hell is inventory button if I may ask?

It's pretty well hidden alright. It was surprisingly recently that I found out it exists.

The port UI  suffers  of what my division mates who work in software development call the "fighter cockpit syndrome".  (But it's still heck of a lot better than in Tanks.)

Beta Tester
6,440 posts
23,608 battles
8 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Even easier to make enough credits: don't rush to T10 like if it was the sacred land... keep some T5 / T6 ships as moneymakers.

• Cool 2

Players
538 posts
7,154 battles
2 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Even easier to make enough credits: don't rush to T10 like if it was the sacred land... keep some T5 / T6 ships as moneymakers.

Some of the best fun is to be had at T6/7, with teh added bonus of Operations for some grinding. I might get through Dallas by playing Operations, not completely sure it is worth playing in PvP (not compared to the Pepsi, anyway).

3 hours ago, elblancogringo said:

I remember the 1st I visited my inventory... I made about 30 million credits just by selling unused ships modules. And it took me a long time to understand we could actually manage the inventory. This post could help a lot of new players.

Not just new players. I'd like to think I at least know the vague idea of what to do in WoWs, but I wasn't aware of this. Live and learn, I suppose.

To @pzkpfwv1d, good advice Sir! :Smile_honoring:

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts

While I found it some considerable time ago myself, it's far from obvious. Good idea pointing it out, I'm sure plenty weren't aware.

[THESO]
Players
1,747 posts
20,203 battles
9 hours ago, Ouzo11 said:

Get them to t6
Make 1 t6 battle
3m cr for each acc
~2 days for each acc

There has been this invention called friends. You can invite them and if they like the game you can even play with them in division. And, for the sake of the egocentric mind, they make the dirty work of grinding those accounts to T6 for you. An unfortunate byproduct may be they have fun playing the game and force you into a social life, but would that be so terrible?

[PN4VY]
Players
361 posts
7,398 battles

It worked for me mate!
When i started playing, after i got my second t8 i was out of money and couldnt buy the modules.
One solution was to seal club on t5 which was fun but time consuming.
Or to play on alt accounts.

This way i could try out new ship lines that i wasnt sure i would like ( like russian dds or ijn cruisers) and at the same time make money while having a crap load of fun on low tiers.

I am not saying its the perfect solution, but it is a solution for some fast 9m.

As some people mentioned before, atm i keep 1 ship in which i perform well on each tier and also grind 2 or 3 low tier lines at the same time.
Playing the ships i perform well means more xp and more credits.Grinding the low tier ships also nets credits since, well, pretty much everything before t9 will make money.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles

and after your first time discovery of your inventory,

your warehouse will start to look like this.. Because there will be no modules being collected there anymore!

So.. Imagine your inventory as a piggy bank.. you break it.. its gone forever :)

image.thumb.png.b132733a354b75fb483a609ebb8469e5.png

Players
8,241 posts
12,342 battles

A great money maker would be to buy a Tirpitz and play it to a 19 pt captain from scratch :crab:

You would likely have all the credits you ever need after that...

Sign in to follow this