Sign in to follow this  
malasme

Looking for British Clan

5 comments in this topic

[FUMP]
Players
10 posts
11,526 battles

The most important thing for me is the clan I would like to join should be fairly chatty and fairly active. I defo don't want to end up again in a clan of none chatty strangers. I fall into the good average player range, so if you're interest send me a message.

[-ENF-]
Players
443 posts
6,110 battles

7WVl6OM.png

International || +18 Mature || English Speaking || Voice Communications

Active || We are seeking good mannered players || Skill is not in our requirements since we can grow skill by practice

Click the image shown above, register for free & apply now if interested

Current members count are 28 out of 40 capacity

PS: we have 9 British members

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss, Dutch and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles.

We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team (We call this team Vanguard), the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team (We call this team Dreadnought) should they be short of players.

We are looking for Dreadnought team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this