Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Minos_of_Creta

problem when I reconnect after an Internet problem

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
44 posts
5,536 battles

I have some internet problems because of low quality signal.

After a crash when I reconnect in a battle I have no control at all. I have to wait to end the battle to reconnect.

I post here because the support menu is idiotic!!!

World of Warships 11_8_2018 23_38_00.png

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 minute ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

I have some internet problems because of low quality signal.

After a crash when I reconnect in a battle I have no control at all. I have to wait to end the battle to reconnect.

I post here because the support menu is idiotic!!!

 

So you play wireless? So its a deserved disconnect I see.

 

Will make sure to remember your name for future reference.

 

As it turns out, Im not too sure the problem lies in the support menu...

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
6 minutes ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

have u ever try to make a post in support page?

 

Why would I?

 

I play with cable, drivers up to date, a computer from last year, SSD and have been around PCs for the last 35+ years (basically since I was a toddler), seldom if ever have I needed help with a computer.

 

Again, try getting a cable, WG has nothing to do with your cheap gaming style.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,717 posts
9,928 battles

First things first, wireless internet is asking for problems on matters where you want a consistent connection. Best to get a cheap ethernet cable of sufficient lenght and connect your PC and router directly, that way you eliminate one potential cause for problems at the one-time cost of maybe 10 bucks. Solid investment.

 

If the connection problem wasn't caused by spotty wireless communication but instead a proper internet connection loss, you should get in touch with your ISP if it's a recurring problem, because they're the ones with the tools (and most probably the responsibility) to identify and deal with such connectivity issues.

 

As for the UI bugging out, tends to happen on a server-client desync. The game could (and should) be more robust, but alas it isn't ...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Players
1,416 posts
10,918 battles
On 11.08.2018 at 10:49 PM, Minos_of_Creta said:

I have some internet problems because of low quality signal.

After a crash when I reconnect in a battle I have no control at all. I have to wait to end the battle to reconnect.

I post here because the support menu is idiotic!!!

So you play on a wireless link. With low quality signal. And dare to complain? :fish_palm::fish_palm::fish_palm:

Just accept that the system requirement for this game is having stable internet connection

 

 

On 11.08.2018 at 10:52 PM, Juanx said:

 

So you play wireless? So its a deserved disconnect I see.

Will make sure to remember your name for future reference.

As it turns out, Im not too sure the problem lies in the support menu...

Exactly.

 

2 hours ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

easy to criticized! but ok, your opinion and u have every right to do so.

AND IS AWFUL when the CV crash    :(

OMFG :cap_viking:. And you play CV this way :fish_palm:.  You do understand that your crash is much more AWFUL to the other 23 guys than to you? Because they can't do anything about it, and you can. 

I really really hope you have changed colors already so I won't meet you in PvP games until you fix your crap.

 

2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

First things first, wireless internet is asking for problems on matters where you want a consistent connection. Best to get a cheap ethernet cable of sufficient lenght and connect your PC and router directly, that way you eliminate one potential cause for problems at the one-time cost of maybe 10 bucks. Solid investment.

 

If the connection problem wasn't caused by spotty wireless communication but instead a proper internet connection loss, you should get in touch with your ISP if it's a recurring problem, because they're the ones with the tools (and most probably the responsibility) to identify and deal with such connectivity issues.

 

As for the UI bugging out, tends to happen on a server-client desync. The game could (and should) be more robust, but alas it isn't ...

Of course. Why oh why WG can't eliminate such "wireless" dudes from PvP games, so they dare to whine that they "can't reconnect"? They should be flagged pink/yellow/red/brown/black/whatever and kept far away from even joining until they fix their things. :etc_red_button:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
44 posts
5,536 battles
On 14/8/2018 at 1:24 AM, Aotearas said:

First things first, wireless internet is asking for problems on matters where you want a consistent connection. Best to get a cheap ethernet cable of sufficient lenght and connect your PC and router directly, that way you eliminate one potential cause for problems at the one-time cost of maybe 10 bucks. Solid investment.

 

If the connection problem wasn't caused by spotty wireless communication but instead a proper internet connection loss, you should get in touch with your ISP if it's a recurring problem, because they're the ones with the tools (and most probably the responsibility) to identify and deal with such connectivity issues.

 

As for the UI bugging out, tends to happen on a server-client desync. The game could (and should) be more robust, but alas it isn't ...

it is wireless internet in a remote place in Greece. Vacations near the sea... and play my favorite game.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
44 posts
5,536 battles
On 14/8/2018 at 4:13 AM, EdiJo said:

So you play on a wireless link. With low quality signal. And dare to complain? :fish_palm::fish_palm::fish_palm:

Just accept that the system requirement for this game is having stable internet connection

 

 

Exactly.

 

OMFG :cap_viking:. And you play CV this way :fish_palm:.  You do understand that your crash is much more AWFUL to the other 23 guys than to you? Because they can't do anything about it, and you can. 

I really really hope you have changed colors already so I won't meet you in PvP games until you fix your crap.

 

Of course. Why oh why WG can't eliminate such "wireless" dudes from PvP games, so they dare to whine that they "can't reconnect"? They should be flagged pink/yellow/red/brown/black/whatever and kept far away from even joining until they fix their things. :etc_red_button:

they don't do it because I pay them!

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Players
1,416 posts
10,918 battles
8 hours ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

they don't do it because I pay them!

I bet those 23 other people which games are ruined by you are paying more, in total. So: WG, why? :cap_money:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×