Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_RcmOkfI99bBx

Main Account & Steam Account (Question, Help)

7 comments in this topic

Players
35 posts

Is there a way to play the game with main wg account on the steam? Im not sure but, I think steam players are playing in the same server as we do so, why not? Or I have to create a fresh new account for the steam? And if there is a way to play with the main wg account on steam, if I buy a premium ship from the steam, does it will really go to my main wg account? Does it stay even if I dont play on the steam again and use the main launcher for the game?

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,278 posts
7,673 battles

I've seen a guide for this but mods will not work with steam version(unless they added workshop for that now).

[PUPSI]
Players
6,590 posts
Vor 7 Stunden, Geralt_z_Rivii365 sagte:

I've seen a guide for this but mods will not work with steam version(unless they added workshop for that now).

but of course this guide will only allow you to use a steam installation of wows with your normal account, but you won't play "in real" in steam, so no steam achievements, no steam missions, ....

Players
35 posts

Thanks for the comments. But there is actually one thing that I wonder. The thing is, I want to buy a premium ship from the steam and put it to my main account. Because its very cheap. Well, I can try this solution you gave me but, lets say, I logged in to my account through the steam and bought the premium ship, then I closed the steam and logged in to the game from the MAIN launcher which belongs to the game, does the premium ship will be there or not? 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,590 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, patr1234 sagte:

I logged in to my account through the steam

you shouldn't be able to log into "steam wows" with your normal account...

Players
35 posts
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

you shouldn't be able to log into "steam wows" with your normal account...

13 hours ago, Geralt_z_Rivii365 said:

So this solution is not working anymore ?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,590 posts
Gerade eben, patr1234 sagte:

So this solution is not working anymore ?

it should still work but as I said before:

this solution is only a workaround to use a "steam installation" with a normal account, but you are "bypassing" all steam stuff and in fact you DO NOT play over steam, so no steam achievements or other steam benefits...

Sign in to follow this