Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

New ways to balance

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester, Players
641 posts

Hey. 

I would really like WG to take a look at the RPG games out there, maby conver som spells or ablities in to ship "Consumables"

As an ex. Lets say we give cruisers a repair but not a Consumabl more like an pool of HP (X amount of HP depende on class, country and tir) it only repair when out of combat and heal the grey area. 

or mabe a fire hose to remove fire on a ship thats close.

 

This was just Consumables maby there are othere things tehy can add to adjust (?)

 

what would you like ?

 

 

 

mang

 

sorry if bad english

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,665 posts
9,997 battles
2 hours ago, Mangrey said:

Hey. 

I would really like WG to take a look at the RPG games out there, maby conver som spells or ablities in to ship "Consumables"

As an ex. Lets say we give cruisers a repair but not a Consumabl more like an pool of HP (X amount of HP depende on class, country and tir) it only repair when out of combat and heal the grey area. 

or mabe a fire hose to remove fire on a ship thats close.

 

This was just Consumables maby there are othere things tehy can add to adjust (?)

 

what would you like ?

 

 

 

mang

 

sorry if bad english

 

Man, dint I tell you not to use the forums on drinking Saturday !?! :Smile_teethhappy:

I understand you are bored, but hey ... dont give WG any "funny" ideas aight? :Smile_hiding:

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester, Players
641 posts
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

Man, dint I tell you that you should not use forums on drinking saturday !?! :Smile_teethhappy:

I understand you are bored, but hey ... dont give WG any "funny" ideas aight? :Smile_hiding:

 

IN my eyes are funnie ideas, better then what they got now 

 

mang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,665 posts
9,997 battles
On 11/08/2018 at 9:35 PM, Mangrey said:

IN my eyes are funnie ideas, better then what they got now 

 

mang

 

I do understand what you are trying to say.

I liked the consumables in the Halloween event, but I am not sure if they would fit in any way into "normal" game modes. Maybe in another "new - fun" mode.

 

The event was very fun and there is plenty of room for creativity ... specially since the current "scenarios / ops" are very boring if not - unplayable.



*edit

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,716 posts
6,954 battles

I can think of one way.... Well two ways to balance the game actually, add IJN Tone with manual contoll (as in you fly the squad) AP bombers, and add IJN Kitakami with 20km, 70knott dw torps with reload booster....... sounds perfect dosent it? :Smile_trollface:

 

Disclamer: its the beer talking :Smile_bajan2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
9 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

IJN Kitakami with 20km, 70knott dw torps with reload booster...

DW? No way! She needs a reload booster coupled with current Shima's 20km torps. People NEED to see how many of them there are in the water :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,064 posts
6,606 battles
11 hours ago, Mangrey said:

Hey. 

I would really like WG to take a look at the RPG games out there, maby conver som spells or ablities in to ship "Consumables"

As an ex. Lets say we give cruisers a repair but not a Consumabl more like an pool of HP (X amount of HP depende on class, country and tir) it only repair when out of combat and heal the grey area. 

or mabe a fire hose to remove fire on a ship thats close.

 

This was just Consumables maby there are othere things tehy can add to adjust (?)

 

what would you like ?

 

 

 

mang

 

sorry if bad english

 

i can't decide if it's a troll or if OP is serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
239 posts
6,138 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

For the love of god, I can't understand what you're proposing.

He's proposing that ships should have more gimmicks.

 

Cause we all know what kind of lovely ships those produce.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,950 posts
10,304 battles
9 hours ago, eliastion said:

DW? No way! She needs a reload booster coupled with current Shima's 20km torps. People NEED to see how many of them there are in the water :Smile_trollface:

 

yBvESls.jpg

 

3 Kitakami class cruisers firing their torpedoes at Allied ships circa 1942, colorized.

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,716 posts
6,954 battles
7 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Secondary Battery Reload Booster for German BB! :Smile_great:

That one is probobly in the works, wanna bet? :Smile_smile:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,482 posts
10,437 battles

But seriously, I think it could be a fitting way to buff some of the German BBs.

I'm not anti-gimmick by itself. I do mind some of the ways these are being implemented though.

And I do believe it should benefit gameplay! :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COMFY]
Players
747 posts
1,728 battles
2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Secondary Battery Reload Booster for German BB! :Smile_great:

A solid wall of shells flying at a target, that is gonna be the true art of dakka.

 

some stats I have thought up of:

Reduces secondary battery reload by 50%, and increases max range by 30% and reduces dispersion by 30%(or increases dispersion by 2% if too op)

active for 30s, cool down is around a min or something.

 

i say make it a option between hydro and that, or completely separate consumable that is available at sub t5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,482 posts
10,437 battles
2 hours ago, howardxu_23 said:

A solid wall of shells flying at a target, that is gonna be the true art of dakka.

 

some stats I have thought up of:

Reduces secondary battery reload by 50%, and increases max range by 30% and reduces dispersion by 30%(or increases dispersion by 2% if too op)

active for 30s, cool down is around a min or something.

 

i say make it a option between hydro and that, or completely separate consumable that is available at sub t5

I think combining all those 3 effects would make it OP. I think I'd prefer only a reload boost, if only as complicated skills tend to add to balancing hell.

Active for 30 seconds sounds like a good amount of time.

But I think this idea of a secondary battery booster could certainly work and it would fit the german BBs like a glove :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×