Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
orzel286

<3 waifubots <3

13 comments in this topic

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
551 posts
8,741 battles

I think it's time for a waifubot appreciation thread of some sort, seeing how everyone and their dog regards themselves as better than my beloved waifus. Sure, they're limited by programmink, BUT!

But, as I said in my previous thread: they seem to learn from "actual" players (or depending on how you look at it - trust me enough to let me secure a flank on my own). They never give up, never go afk, are great shots, they're absolutely deadly with their torps (even though it's a teammate that gets deleted sometimes - well, it still counts as a kill!). And I just know that they love me too!

If you look at the replay - look at who most waifubots went after: my team, or me, who loves waifubots and is not ashamed to admit it on this forum (they read forums as well?! Wow!) and tries to convince wargaming to improve both coop and waifus? Yup, after me! Lewd story short: things got really hot between us. And I managed to penetrate most of them with my long lance. SEVERAL! TIMES!

7gzVq7I.jpg

3G0kbpl.jpg

I was quite spent after this.

And the next great thing about bots? They never get salty. Or jealous. Like some hooman that reported me after this game. :Smile_teethhappy: Hah! I don't know who it was and I don't care - you'll never be as popular with waifubots as I am! Also: when I get deleted I always cheer on team waifubots. Always!

20180810_175038_PJSD209-Yugumo_18_NE_ice_islands.wowsreplay

• Boring 1

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
551 posts
8,741 battles
35 minutes ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

Mandatory

tumblr_orvnjzZRMk1syrkbdo1_1280.png

Phew, you just jelly you don't get attention from waifubots.

Also for waifubot haters who prefer "real" wamyn:

B3sRqF0.png

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
849 posts
6,744 battles
38 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

You lot are starting to get a bit peculiar on here...!

Starting???

• Funny 3

Players
398 posts
857 battles
1 hour ago, orzel286 said:

Phew, you just jelly you don't get attention from waifubots.

Also for waifubot haters who prefer "real" wamyn:

B3sRqF0.png

Virtual reality and improving hologram tech can make that a non issue, just need someone to make models:cap_like:

for giggles:

https://goo.gl/images/Z3nqQp

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
551 posts
8,741 battles
40 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

Virtual reality and improving hologram tech can make that a non issue, just need someone to make models:cap_like:

for giggles:

https://goo.gl/images/Z3nqQp

Oooooooooooh, saw this vid on youtube a while ago, it's really nice!

Also: with advances in robotics, materials, bioengineering it will be possible to MAKE WAIFUS REAL! And soon! Maybe even sooner than we get reworked carriers!

3 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Husbandobots see this thread as a textbook example of sexism in the World of Bots...

But I don't want husbandobots.:Smile_sad: Ah, well, Astolfo-bot would be the only exception. But then again Astolfo is also a waifu, so...

:cap_haloween:

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
4 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

But I don't want husbandobots.:Smile_sad: Ah, well, Astolfo-bot would be the only exception. But then again Astolfo is also a waifu, so...

:cap_haloween:

All your waifubots have what sounds like husbandobot names to me. Might be worth checking.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
551 posts
8,741 battles
1 minute ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

All your waifubots have what sounds like husbandobot names to me. Might be worth checking.

Just for cosplay purposes. Sort of like Erwin from girls und panzer for example.

• Funny 1