You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Sub_Octavian asked for help on Reddit regarding testing of rendering delay in PT v0.7.8 !

6 comments in this topic

Players
85 posts
210 battles

Been testing it since yesterday, long range render is 45-50% faster than in current version while middle and near render is about 60% faster than in current version. All and all very impressive work.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,426 posts
6,357 battles

Please note we already have a place for feedback on this - please drop it here :fish_book:

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,794 battles

Actually i dont care whats going on on reddit. But i care about game. So confused here, any other place out there to follow concerning this game? Some devs personal facebook or maybe even myspace page(WG afterall)?

3,842 posts
8,618 battles
1 minute ago, Profilus said:

Actually i dont care whats going on on reddit. But i care about game. So confused here, any other place out there to follow concerning this game? Some devs personal facebook or maybe even myspace page(WG afterall)?

Not really. Sub_Octavian made it a few times clear, that from reddit the information spread the quickes and easiest. Just look at the 'news from the world'. Half the information in this thread comes from reddit.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,794 battles
4 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Not really. Sub_Octavian made it a few times clear, that from reddit the information spread the quickes and easiest. Just look at the 'news from the world'. Half the information in this thread comes from reddit.

I might agree if there was a reddit link next to forum link on homepage of game, but there isnt, at least not in mobile version.