You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BeauNidl3

T-61, what time today (Friday 10th) will it be credited?

240 comments in this topic

Players
2,160 posts

What time will the T-61 (and other stuff that comes with the Doubloons spend) be credited to qualifying accounts? Yes I did click the participate button before I spent the 25,000 Doubloons.

@MrConway is there some specific time or an action that has to be done for delivery? 

• Funny 1

[B0TS]
Players
354 posts
9,306 battles

Me too, definitely signed up for it and spent the doubloons at the right time. No ship in port so far.

Players
2,160 posts

I'm glad it's not just me, past history of tickets has been troubling.

I've played several games, the daily missions have all reset and nada on the T-61, Camo or Signal Flags front.

[HOO]
Beta Tester
70 posts
2,269 battles

I also am experiencing this uncertainty. (No idea why I wrote this is such an odd way...it's not like I got up throughout the night to see if the ship had turned up in my port. YAWN...)

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester
70 posts
2,269 battles

I had hoped that "Event Ends: Fri. Aug. 10 01:59 CEST (UTC+2)" meant "Ship arrives in your port:  Fri. Aug. 10 02:00 CEST (UTC+2)". D'oh!

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,563 posts
8,253 battles
Just now, Bluestrategist said:

I had hoped that "Event Ends: Fri. Aug. 10 01:59 CEST (UTC+2)" meant "Ship arrives in your port:  Fri. Aug. 10 02:00 CEST (UTC+2)". D'oh!

Well I assume that doing a database search and adding the T-61 to the appropriate players isn't instantaneous.

But it shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

[DC-DK]
Players
2,377 posts
24,345 battles

This is the reason I asked if we got a receipt that we qualified for X amount of stuff

[JRM]
Players
1,295 posts
14,644 battles

Since content on shop and such (judging by past Experience) seems to get swapped over in late morning hours Like 10-11am i would expect to get the stuff then?

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester
70 posts
2,269 battles
1 minute ago, hgbn_dk said:

This is the reason I asked if we got a receipt that we qualified for X amount of stuff

My main concern was "Will WG notice that I had signed up to participate, and had then spent the Doubloons, or will I have to have a row with them over support tickets?"

[KURLA]
Players
4,367 posts
16,858 battles

Sasha didn't even get to the office and get his coffee. Then he has to write a query. Wait for the results. Realize that the query was wrong and write it once again. Get another coffee in the meantime...

Relax. Stuff like that takes time and precious resources

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester
70 posts
2,269 battles

In my imagination, WG would have automated the process, automatically awarding the ship as soon as the event ended.  :etc_red_button:

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,563 posts
8,253 battles
4 minutes ago, Bluestrategist said:

In my imagination, WG would have automated the process, automatically awarding the ship as soon as the event ended.  :etc_red_button:

baINLAUH.jpg

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
1,671 posts
6,283 battles
11 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Some sort of indicator on the site would be a neccesity for such events.

[JRM]
Players
1,295 posts
14,644 battles
13 minutes ago, Bluestrategist said:

Dude i dont know what u smoke but i know I’d Like a sample :Smile_teethhappy: