MrTonMou

Looking for a competitive and CB clan

9 comments in this topic

[-WIP-]
Community Contributor
280 posts
9,813 battles

Hello!

I hope you're all doing well! Let me introduce myself: I'm MrTonMou, a Swiss Community Contributor (well okay I speak French, but still) who's been playing World of Warships for over 3 years now. I've been involved in the earliest competitive modes in World of Warships, and then stoped playing competitive to actually cast the competitions with my good body Cheveu (from TTT). And this experience had led me to try to lead a small clan (which I'm still part off when this message is being written). After a few months, I decided that I prefered the background action and started playing as a regular player in the team. My clan hasn't taken part in that many competitions but we still played two KOTS and the LoTS, as well as Clan Battles of course. Since I have to perfect my english (it's nor good nor bad, at least I guess so) and I want to get involved in a competitive environment, I am now in search for a clan which plays competitive at a fairly respectable level and will accept the fact that I can't play more than 50 battles a week (due to simply not having enough time) and that since I am a streamer, I most likely will stream at every* occasion presented :) *EDIT: Maybe not every time I can, but if your clan refuses to be streamed in CBs even with delay, don't bother :Smile_Default:

If my profile interests you, PM me or write it down below, to your liking!

Have a wonderful evening,

MrTonMou.

EDIT: Thank you everybody for your answers! After a while of thinking what I really wanted to do with the clan I would join, I took a decision: I am going to join our fellow Hellenes from the GRKEN clan! Thank you for your proposals, and I which you and your clans a lot of fun and successful battles! See you on the high seas, Captains!

Edited by MrTonMou
End of the topic

[-WIP-]
Community Contributor
280 posts
9,813 battles

Hello @ABED1984 ! Thank you for your proposal :Smile_honoring:

I won't wait for years before a definitive answer is given of course, but for a few days I think I'm going to wait and see who else (if any) is interested in picking me up, just to have a clear view of what is "available" to me ;)

Regards,

MrTonMou.

Players
288 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss, Dutch and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles.

We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team (We call this team Vanguard), the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team (We call this team Dreadnought) should they be short of players.

We are looking for Dreadnought team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[-ENF-]
Players
457 posts
6,351 battles

arecruitment department

If you are  interested to know about us, then click on the image shown above to get directed to our official website and applications area

Mature +18 Good Manners || International || ENG Speaking || Communication servers (Ts3, Discord et..)

Honor || Respect || Commitment