Sign in to follow this  
TStick

Those fancy Worcester cammo's

5 comments in this topic

[MMG]
Players
24 posts
6,320 battles

Could not find any post related with search, and i'm not a WoWs forum commando, so bear with me if this already has been posted plz...

So you can earn these supercringe "don't tread on me" cammo for the Worcester with this event.....plz tell me that i can disable those as well after this event end, just like the Anime stuff ? And while we are at it, wouldn't mind and option to disable those fancy colored cammo as well (without disabling their effects ofc) to keep this game visually attractive for me to play......

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,592 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, TStick sagte:

plz tell me that i can disable those as well after this event end

you can disable them already now...

[-TFD-]
Players
8 posts
5,242 battles

You press the gear icon on bottom left of the ports screen (just above the ships carousel). You can disable additional content there.

Although, I sadly just realized that disabling the content also demounts the camo. :(

image.thumb.png.6eef27d06bde30214504f5c154e7562b.png

[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
461 posts
8,765 battles
1 hour ago, FreetheBrain said:

Although, I sadly just realized that disabling the content also demounts the camo. :(

Oh come on really? I thought I may could mount the camo and disable it, thus using the boni without having to look at this abomination.:fish_panic:

Would be nice if the disable function would just change the look of the camo into that of the regular premium camo.

Sign in to follow this