tranduchau_1

I can't double-click a broadside, please help me

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post

Hi all, I've had this problem for lately, when the bad use of desktops can still double click, but when playing games, can not double click to provide a simultaneous shot of all the guns I am carrying. Who knows can still help

Please!

Edited by tranduchau_1

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Check your windows (or other ios) setting for the double click speed of your left mouse button. Perhaps it's too "sensitive quick" and you need to turn it down a tad. And should you have a gaming mouse: I do and I appointed the double click to another mouse key. Using lft mouse button often made my mouse move thus throwing off my own salvo.

Players
1,371 posts
10,313 battles

You want to get a mouse with more than two buttons, ideally a nice side button you can reach with your thumb for example, and configure that as double-click with inimal delay via the mouse driver. Single click broadside.

Beta Tester
1,993 posts
2,737 battles
19 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

You want to get a mouse with more than two buttons, ideally a nice side button you can reach with your thumb for example, and configure that as double-click with inimal delay via the mouse driver. Single click broadside.

You know, that's a brilliant idea, why didn't I think of this before myself (as I have a one with plenty)

EDIT: Going to try it out for a few games tomorrow and see what I think, thank you again for that suggestion (as a side note, no the above was not sarcasm)

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,808 posts
6,919 battles
1 hour ago, tranduchau said:

Something about lotteries in VIETNAMESE?!

U wot m8?

• Cool 1