You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hgbn_dk

New upcoming T-IX premiums

45 comments in this topic

[DC-DK]
Players
2,413 posts
24,466 battles

Been wondering about how these new T-IX premiums can be obtained when released, will they be available in the arsenal for coal and/or free XP premiums only???

Can anyone from WG shed some lights on this or is it a closely guarded company secret?? I am not asking for the price of the ships nor their release date.

@Tuccy @MrConway @Crysantos

Beta Tester
2,035 posts
2,760 battles

You do realize that even if they knew (probable) they wouldn't be allowed to tell you, right?

Players
4,085 posts
6,257 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

You do realize that even if they knew (probable) they wouldn't be allowed to tell you, right?

Wut? And do you realize, that you just said, that WG doesnt know what WG is doing and that WG is forbidding WG to talk about their plans?

[DC-DK]
Players
2,413 posts
24,466 battles

I know that why I wrote closely guarded company secret.... But If you never ask you never get an answer

Beta Tester
2,035 posts
2,760 battles
Just now, ForlornSailor said:

Wut? And do you realize, that you just said, that WG doesnt know what WG is doing and that WG is forbidding WG to talk about their plans?

No, I said the public relations department might not know what the planning department is doing. And yes, it IS a rule that they're not allowed to talk about this sort of thing until news are announced, been that way for ages.

Players
4,085 posts
6,257 battles

No, I said the public relations department might not know what the planning department is doing. And yes, it IS a rule that they're not allowed to talk about this sort of thing until news are announced, been that way for ages.

Why dont you leave that up to the people, that @hgbn_dk marked.

Beta Tester
2,035 posts
2,760 battles

Why dont you leave that up to the people, that @hgbn_dk marked.

Because I know their answer before hand.

Players
4,085 posts
6,257 battles

Because I know their answer before hand.

What are you going to do if this thread gets an answer?

Bildergebnis für oracle meme

Beta Tester
2,035 posts
2,760 battles
2 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

What are you going to do if this thread gets an answer?

Laugh.

Beta Tester
2,035 posts
2,760 battles

About yourself? Fair enough.

One of the most usefull skills in the world, but I don't think I will be laughing at myself, but at you for not beliving me.

Players
4,085 posts
6,257 battles

One of the most usefull skills in the world, but I don't think I will be laughing at myself, but at you for not beliving me.

The you would be laughing for not understanding anything. My point is - you anwsered while not beeing spoken to and not knowing the answer. Usualy, something that parents teach children at a young age is a no-no.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,831 posts
6,919 battles

@ForlornSailor I mean, @lafeel is right - the answer would be something along the lines of "even if we knew we couldn't tell you"

It might easily be the case that they are developing a premium, but the way how it will be acquired is not finalized yet. There might have be "ideas", but nothing certain. Just look at the Musashi - everyone was well informed about the ship and where it will sit in the tech tree long before the price was finalized near her release.

[DC-DK]
Players
2,413 posts
24,466 battles

It would be easier if just they made their mind up on what currencies to use for what... Right now we have credits( not going to be used on this) Doubloons ( probably only useable to convert to free xp) Coal a likely candidate) Free XP ( also likely)

Steel ( heaven forbids) Or as regular premium shop sale for real cash, which would be a new practice...And most unlikely.

If they are out to confuse their customers about this they are doing a great job.

Just a simple and relevant question from a confused customer

[BLITZ]
Players
2,194 posts
9,415 battles

At most they will mention Alaska and Jean Bart I guess.

[DC-DK]
Players
2,413 posts
24,466 battles

While I can understand their reasons for dividing Premiums up in multiple categories, to control the flow of said ships in battles when being released.

Regular premium shop item, everyone with a valid credit card is able to purchase. regardless of skill or battles played, being the the least restrictive and servers will be flooded.

Free XP still obtainable for cash, provided you have the elite XP to convert. This will slow down the flow a little. But still a lot of ships.

Coal  theoretical available for cash if you buy enough event containers and exchange the tokens for other containers containing coal. This will probably be the most limiting in regards of ships seen in battles.

This is only pure speculation on my part... Reality might differ??

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,426 posts
6,355 battles
1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

Been wondering about how these new T-IX premiums can be obtained when released, will they be available in the arsenal for coal and/or free XP premiums only???

Can anyone from WG shed some lights on this or is it a closely guarded company secret?? I am not asking for the price of the ships nor their release date.

@Tuccy @MrConway @Crysantos

As some already noted here, you know the answer... "We can't tell you until we announce it on our portal or social media channels" :) Sorry, but we really don't reveal such things on the forum or on streams ;)

A little patience and all shall be revealed (For a given value of "all". From a certain point of view... You know the drill :cap_haloween:).

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,221 posts
14,454 battles

C'mon guys, it's easy to find out! Here's how:

- pick a class

- if you've picked BBs any sister ship of a regular high tier tech tree BB (that is not a premium yet) can be a candidate

- if you've not picked BBs, find a ship in that class that will most resemble a BB in characteristics/playstyle and voila, you have your T9 premium candidate

- discard all other ships that do not resemble BBs

- if you've picked CVs, uninstall the game immediately

Seriously though, can we finally get some T9 premiums that aren't (pseudo-)BBs?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

[DC-DK]
Players
2,413 posts
24,466 battles
2 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

As some already noted here, you know the answer... "We can't tell you until we announce it on our portal or social media channels" :) Sorry, but we really don't reveal such things on the forum or on streams ;)

A little patience and all shall be revealed (For a given value of "all". From a certain point of view... You know the drill :cap_haloween:).

Fair enough I knew it was a shot in the dark... Guess I gonna stick to my coal until further notice..

[TTT]
Players
4,113 posts
7,848 battles
Just now, hgbn_dk said:

Fair enough I knew it was a shot in the dark... Guess I gonna stick to my coal until further notice..

holding on to my coal, steel and freeXP until we know details about these two... because both of them are a LOT more interesting to me than Moskva 2.0 Staliniumgrad or Salem...

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,745 battles
Vor 13 Minuten, El2aZeR sagte:

Play some Ranked and get a Black :cat_cool:

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,230 posts
6,768 battles
27 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

C'mon guys, it's easy to find out! Here's how:

- pick a class

- if you've picked BBs any sister ship of a regular high tier tech tree BB (that is not a premium yet) can be a candidate

- if you've not picked BBs, find a ship in that class that will most resemble a BB in characteristics/playstyle and voila, you have your T9 premium candidate

- discard all other ships that do not resemble BBs

- if you've picked CVs, uninstall the game immediately

And here I am, patiently waiting till the day WG will find a DD that plays like a BB so they can finally add a freepex-DD in the game.

[TTT]
Players
4,113 posts
7,848 battles
6 minutes ago, ShinGetsu said:

And here I am, patiently waiting till the day WG will find a DD that plays like a BB so they can finally add a freepex-DD in the game.

Harugumo? At least it's got the maneuverability of a BB I hear... :cat_cool:

• Funny 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,221 posts
14,454 battles
30 minutes ago, ShinGetsu said:

Will probably look like this:

__kantai_collection_drawn_by_ishii_hisao

• Funny 7