You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
leopard_77

Go Navy is a Fraud

64 comments in this topic

[BS4]
Players
140 posts
6,784 battles

When people gets the maximal 75 loyalty and switch teams,  will you write another post?

''Whaa, Whaa, Sharks not winning. Fraud''

• Cool 1

[AAO]
Players
1,807 posts
9,603 battles
10 minutes ago, leopard_77 said:

not a single Eagle team victory.

You obviously didn't carry your team hard enough.

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,904 posts
5,794 battles

The only benefit of "winning" is you get 1 more crate a day. The crates have a few basic items in them.

You get to pick which team you are on every single day.

You get offered to swap to the other team.

So essentially the basis of your campaign of them being stupid and wasting people's time is that some people got slightly more free basic stuff, you could have had this stuff too, but chose not too every single day, even when offered a chance to change your mind.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

Players
466 posts
1,698 battles

I'd say the event is pretty well designed so that everyone gets a decent amount of free stuff, whether their chosen team wins or loses.

So, moving on... :dance_turtle:

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
15,926 posts
11,172 battles
42 minutes ago, leopard_77 said:

I think you wargaming people are wasting people time by creating such events like go navy, I am continuously playing in eagle team from last two weeks but not a single Eagle team victory.

I will play the same event till its end if the results are same then I will delete my account and run a social media campaign against wargaming on wasting people time and make people sick by giving them mental torture by creating such events.

you are such scum and stupid people.

If you were not that weak minded, you would understand...

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles

I will play the same event till its end ... 

Ok ...

... I will delete my account and run a social media campaign against wargaming on wasting people time and make people sick by giving them mental torture by creating such events. 

... ah, right.

It sounds a lot like a PEBKAC fault, to be honest. :etc_red_button:

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
673 posts
3,877 battles
47 minutes ago, leopard_77 said:

I think you wargaming people are wasting people time by creating such events like go navy, I am continuously playing in eagle team from last two weeks but not a single Eagle team victory.

I will play the same event till its end if the results are same then I will delete my account and run a social media campaign against wargaming on wasting people time and make people sick by giving them mental torture by creating such events.

Welcome on the forum! :) 

[-TAP-]
Players
78 posts
4,762 battles
4 minutes ago, Asakka said:

rUumI0j.gif

That's a lovely gif, but it has me confused.  Why on earth would such an insightful topic - with a well-reasoned and thoughtful opening post - get locked? It's hardly as though the OP just mindlessly splurged some baseless threats and inane comparisons onto the page.

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,611 posts
6,459 battles

It's unfortunate: hideous brain-eating endo-parasites are a terrible thing to witness...

Being (slightly) sensible, @leopard_77 - suggest you read this: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/go-navy-rules/ - it outlines how the whole thing works. The key bit is that it was sensible to stick with one, or other, team consistently (if you want the winning team, that was obviously sharks from about day two or three, at the most), until maxing out the loyalty points; after that, switch. As others have said, in a few days, the vast majority will switch sides to eagles, after which sharks should basically never win again.

[CU]
Players
312 posts
3,469 battles
1 hour ago, leopard_77 said:

I have a feeling your social media campaign will get about as far as this thread.