Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anthoniusii

Baned by bad comment I never made!

6 comments in this topic

Players
364 posts

We play a battle and our player that uses our team's Aircfraft carrier torpedo his ship and sinks it leaving our team with a ship short.

Many players -me among them- say to report him for unsporting behaviur.

That player -named EDIT-  starts a conversation with an other player about aytistic people I never took part.

Suddenly when i tried to "speak" with my teamamates i recieved a message to i have a 24 hours chat ban because of complains.

Battle took place in Neigbors map in 14:41... Why should i have that ban when i said NOTHING WRONG?

Edited by Kampa1987
Naming and shaming

[SCRUB]
Players
7,713 posts
9,928 battles

Because the automated system is as stupid as it's indiscriminate and as soon as you said ANYTHING in chat you can be chatbanned if enough people press on the report button.

[ITA_C]
Players
261 posts
7,034 battles

Edit your post delete that name ,it goes against the rule about naming and shaming, 

Players
364 posts
1 hour ago, Torped1ne said:

Edit your post delete that name ,it goes against the rule about naming and shaming, 

But that player was the one that caused all that trouble by destrying his ship, calling him self autistic , starting a quarell with others about autistics and i was the one that paied the price of others stupitidy.

[ITA_C]
Players
261 posts
7,034 battles
1 hour ago, Anthoniusii said:

But that player was the one that caused all that trouble by destrying his ship, calling him self autistic , starting a quarell with others about autistics and i was the one that paied the price of others stupitidy.

I doubt that something will be made for that you can try to send a ticket if you have the evidence but i suggest you to keep on and forget that.

Meanwhile forum have its own rule and one of them is to don't report bad thing using the name of the bad boy

Sign in to follow this