You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albinbino

My Victories for the Eagle's Team always 0. Possible bug?

17 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
662 posts
10,938 battles

As title says, every day no matter how many games and wins I have, under the My Contribution for Eagles, Team's Victories is always 0, and what is worse My Victories with the Team is also always 0. Other contribution points for reaching containers are counted normally. Is this same with you? And more importantly does this effect my loyalty points in the end of the game, respectively my Eagle Tokens award? I never changed the Teams, been in Eagle since day 1, and always reject team changing offer.

[JRM]
Players
662 posts
10,938 battles

Are you saying that My Victories With the Team is not reffered to battles I win for the team? If so,  makes it easier knowing it is not a bug.l

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,649 battles
16 minutes ago, albinbino said:

Are you saying that My Victories With the Team is not reffered to battles I win for the team? If so,  makes it easier knowing it is not a bug.l

The wins on Go Navy screens are for daily wins of the teams not individuals. 

Individual performance is tracked only by your daily points. 

[H_FAN]
Players
2,003 posts
24,125 battles

Just want to add that the situation is likely to be reversed later when the Shark members move to Eagles.

But I do not think it matters, if you look at the leaderboard it takes far less games to reach the top 1000/100/10 in Eagles so the extra container, for me it is the 1000 best (been at around 250 as best result), have given me container that I have not got otherwise so it does not matter so much.

But the rubber thing does not work enough , despite gains for Eagles it is to little effect.

[JRM]
Players
1,307 posts
14,650 battles

As people Said its team Victories of witch there are none but i dont really care for that i stick with birds to the end be it bitter or otherwise, i dont need or Like those camos and already have permacamos for t10 i want to run (and most likely wont even unlock other t10s exept maybee khaba in time but its not high on my list since i suck moose balls in hightier dd Play) i take tokens i get and That’s that

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,342 posts
4,206 battles
6 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Just want to add that the situation is likely to be reversed later when the Shark members move to Eagles.

But I do not think it matters, if you look at the leaderboard it takes far less games to reach the top 1000/100/10 in Eagles so the extra container, for me it is the 1000 best (been at around 250 as best result), have given me container that I have not got otherwise so it does not matter so much.

But the rubber thing does not work enough , despite gains for Eagles it is to little effect.

The difference is not massive. If you've been 250th Eagle you would have easily gotten top  1000 as a Shark. Then you would have 2 containers.

[WCWVE]
Players
818 posts
12,456 battles

The victories is for team victories and so far the Eagles team have been behind the score line every day, sometimes by as much at 20%, therefore, this is not a bug, Eagles need to play better or get more members before they can achieve  a score in the team victories area, however, this will probably change once all the Shark members have gained the containers for 75% loyalty

Beta Tester
2,028 posts
2,749 battles
8 hours ago, Admiral_Noif said:

Eagles... never seen them win a single day.

Me as shark: huehuehue...

Never will.

[NWP]
Players
1,881 posts
12,596 battles
37 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Never will.

They will, as soon as Shark loyalty is maxed out.

• Cool 1

[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,477 battles

If there is something I find annoying about this is that most streamers also play as Sharks. I'm not saying it's bad but they should have a decency to help the team that hasn't won anything. Would have showed some respect towards us. Personally I don't care about victories with the team but it is a point I wanted to make.

Písz