Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ibble_dibble_no6

Join Dasha in Battle!

13 comments in this topic

Question

Players
14 posts
5,161 battles

So....... i was already an Eagle for the "Go Navy" event. Dasha did a short video announcement. so i joined the event that was put up for extra rewards for Eagle players. and nothing. no a sausage in rewards for winning games. is this happening for anyone else?

12 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Players
6,584 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, ibble_dibble_no6 sagte:

So....... i was already an Eagle for the "Go Navy" event. Dasha did a short video announcement. so i joint the event that was put up for extra rewards for Eagle players. and nothing. no a sausage in rewards for winning games. is this happening for anyone else?

have the Eagles won a day? no, so no extra rewards...

[PUPSI]
Players
6,584 posts
Vor 1 Minute, ibble_dibble_no6 sagte:

if you've watched the video it says wins not winning Days.

no it does not

jki.JPG.9066c0d825502642d058f3958fba0c09.JPG

Vor 4 Minuten, ibble_dibble_no6 sagte:

so with that in mind i see it as straight out winning battles

how do you win a (single) battle over Sharks? there is no way, so it must be about winning days...

[ADRIA]
Players
4,817 posts
6,919 battles

Wait till 11th August when everyone switches team, Sharks will get those Eagles rewards then :cap_like: Oh you're already an Eagle? Well, best you can do in that situation is go screw yourself, bcuz you'll be losing either way:cap_tea:

[ADRIA]
Players
4,817 posts
6,919 battles
3 minutes ago, ibble_dibble_no6 said:

so its a miss worded video. great. its crap like this that pisses me off to not participate in events.

it's not misworded, it's you misunderstanding by expecting something unrealistic

Players
14 posts
5,161 battles
15 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Well, best you can do in that situation is go screw yourself, bcuz you'll be losing either way

no need to be offensive.

[CATS]
Players
15,891 posts
11,170 battles
1 hour ago, ibble_dibble_no6 said:

so its a miss worded video. great. its crap like this that pisses me off to not participate in eventsand why i've walked away from the game before. as walked away for over 10 months before because of continuous half arsed attempts at events.

No, you just failed at listening/reading.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,817 posts
6,919 battles
2 hours ago, ibble_dibble_no6 said:

no need to be offensive.

Don't worry, I'm in Eagles too. Didn't care about the Wooster camos, so just joined them bcuz why not. But at that point both teams had equal rewards - 195 tokens where you started + 50 after the swap.

Right now I'm pissed with WG gifting Sharks even more, while Eagles - just as I already said - can go screw themselves. Sharks will get Dashas bonus, while those who are Eagles now will not get anything on top of the starting sum / reward

[N0RSE]
Players
93 posts
6,984 battles

Dasha didn't work :-(.. 

Eagles 0, Sharks 22.. Balance?.. I think the only thing WG thinks about is how to balance their income more.. This was such a poor event.. with NO incentive to spend money on containers.. First event ever I haven't spent a dime on.. Keep em comping, makes my wallet happy :-)..

[CATS]
Players
15,891 posts
11,170 battles
8 hours ago, Fesvil said:

Dasha didn't work :-(.. 

Eagles 0, Sharks 22.. Balance?.. I think the only thing WG thinks about is how to balance their income more.. This was such a poor event.. with NO incentive to spend money on containers.. First event ever I haven't spent a dime on.. Keep em comping, makes my wallet happy :-)..

How do they make more money when only sharks win?

Do you not think it does not matter for them which team wins?

Players
14 posts
5,161 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

have the Eagles won a day? no, so no rewards...

if you've watched the video it says wins not winning Days. so with that in mind i see it as straight out winning battles not days. if this is wrong then it should have been worded better in the video and not disappoint those that signed up for something that was promised to them.

Players
14 posts
5,161 battles

so its a miss worded video. great. its crap like this that pisses me off to not participate in eventsand why i've walked away from the game before. as walked away for over 10 months before because of continuous half arsed attempts at events.

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,239 posts
7,176 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Wait till 11th August when everyone switches team, Sharks will get those Eagles rewards then :cap_like: Oh you're already an Eagle? Well, best you can do in that situation is go screw yourself, bcuz you'll be losing either way:cap_tea:

shame to see that WG fails to realize how this event works

event devs failed hard this time

Sign in to follow this