You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wilkinson87

Whats your favourite ship for ranked?

54 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
191 posts
5,043 battles

Next ranked is gettin close, so I throwed up this to speak about it, who will bring which ship.btw, lets mention the most what u reached/done with ur ship in last ranked.Example my favourite is Mino with radar.Done loads of extreme situations with it, but one time i was chasing a Hindi about 4 km distance, she was running for her life, but managed to sunk her:D

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,230 posts
6,768 battles

For tier 8 : Akizuki. Alabama is my second choice and Kutuzov my third.

I didn't try playing tier 10 last ranked season (had grind to do + too lazy to cope with the idiots in rank 10-6), but I would probably play a mix of Yamato, République, Worcester and YueYang.

[DIKI]
Players
1,229 posts
299 battles
3 minutes ago, Wilkinson87 said:

Next ranked is gettin close, so I throwed up this to speak about it, who will bring which ship.btw, lets mention the most what u reached/done with ur ship in last ranked.Example my favourite is Mino with radar.Done loads of extreme situations with it, but one time i was chasing a Hindi about 4 km distance, she was running for her life, but managed to sunk her:D

basically you sunk brain dead idiot because out of smoke any non brain dead monkey would 2hot you in Hndy.....

t10 - zao, DM

t8 - alabama, kidd, Lo, Big E, and probably FAVORITE ONE - harekaze

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
191 posts
5,043 battles
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

basically you sunk brain dead idiot because out of smoke any non brain dead monkey would 2hot you in Hndy.....

t10 - zao, DM

t8 - alabama, kidd, Lo, Big E, and probably FAVORITE ONE - harekaze

I allways playing without smoke, Im not like campers, love the heat of the battle :)

• Cool 1

[DIKI]
Players
1,229 posts
299 battles
3 minutes ago, Wilkinson87 said:

I allways playing without smoke, Im not like campers, love the heat of the battle :)

it can be very efective way to hunt dds....but you should not win 4 km gunfight against hindy...but never the less...gj on that.

[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
284 posts
14,132 battles

Playing only DDs in Ranked so - T8: Kidd, Harekaze, LoYang / T10: Gearing

[BLUMR]
Players
66 posts
5,767 battles

@Wilkinson87

For tier 8 Ranked last season I swapped between the Atago, Lo Yang and the Tirpitz.
They all have their strengths and ill probably run the same this season too.

For tier 10 ranked I ran the Montana and the Yamato cause I love battleships (Scrubby i know) :cap_book:
This season im thinking of sticking to my Wooster and maybe Hinden if i can get her in time... (Roon Atm)

All in all I lost interest after rank 9 since the teams were so "Unique" at times I lost motivation for Rank 1, Now theres Steel involved you better know im reaching Rank1

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
191 posts
5,043 battles
32 minutes ago, Kongouuu said:

@Wilkinson87

For tier 8 Ranked last season I swapped between the Atago, Lo Yang and the Tirpitz.
They all have their strengths and ill probably run the same this season too.

For tier 10 ranked I ran the Montana and the Yamato cause I love battleships (Scrubby i know) :cap_book:
This season im thinking of sticking to my Wooster and maybe Hinden if i can get her in time... (Roon Atm)

All in all I lost interest after rank 9 since the teams were so "Unique" at times I lost motivation for Rank 1, Now theres Steel involved you better know im reaching Rank1

I rly hope we will meet on Ranked, cant wait to see Mino what can do with wooster.I got now montana, yama for ranked, I will try them tooand another ship will be tried too but I need more practice with it is the khabarovsk.Other fact, dont give up.I knowed I cant reach rank 1 but i still played 760 games in ranked to learn, and earn credits, free exp and captain exp.

• Cool 1

Players
112 posts

Be clever and get trough T8 with LoYang and then it is ONLY Hindenburg at T10.

20 km Hindenburg HE spam, just to protect your star. Don't care if it is a lost match or not. Protect your star. 

Hindenburg is the easy and braindead solution. Stay at 20 km. Don't support your team. Rank 1 in a short period of time. 

Not at all.

Note: After getting to Rank1, don't forget to thank WG for a silly ranked meta.

• Cool 1

[DC-DK]
Players
2,408 posts
24,407 battles

Blood pressure and I agrees progress to Rank 10 only... Dead tired of everything being T-X... Think I go for Baltimore, Hipper, Prinz Eugen and Alabama/Massachusetts

[SM0KE]
Players
2,615 posts
6,467 battles

Probably some combination of Loyang, Kidd, Benson, and Harekaze; I'm probably still far too rubbish to get to the point of needing T10s, but if I do, it'll be Grozo...

Players
2,183 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

For tier VIII Roma and Alabama.

Kutuzov is also a good choice.

No skillz for non-premium ship?

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,230 posts
6,768 battles

Well NC and Alabama are two side of the same coin. Both are good.

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
191 posts
5,043 battles
15 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

I was wondering to try bring edinburgh with radar.but need to be tested :D

[CU]
Players
312 posts
3,469 battles

T8 - Lo Yang or NC. NC did me really well last season, only just picked up Lo Yang in Summer Sale so who knows.

T10 - Don't go any further than first tier usually.

Players
1,066 posts
5,709 battles
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

I also think about every benefit possible I can get. From captain training to credit gain. Plus I only care about commemorative flag so the faster I get her the quicker I can stop playing ranked.

• Cool 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles

Ranked Tier VIII:  I like Benson, Kidd and Kagero (with TRB) If I want to lead a BB I go Tirpitz or Bismarck.

Ranked Tier X:  I actually prefer my Yeuyang as I have radar on her and my Shimakaze because of the good concealment and fast torpedoes. BB choice will be my GK.

Players
1,589 posts
11,097 battles

Gearing legendary module

YY radar

Mino radar

Worchester if i have time to get it

T8: anything really, its only 10 games or so.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

Always a DD with some AA. I can't stand lacking the agency of capping in this mode, nor permaspot by CV. Originally Gremyashchy, then Farragut (C), then Harekaze (B) as tier restrictions changed. Loyang would be a better pick for T8 but don't have it. I don't do any of the T10 stuff since I've only ever played ranked for the commemorative flags.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,204 posts
14,454 battles

Enterprise or AS Shokaku for T8.

AS Haku, DM and eventually Worchester for T10.

Is what I would pick if I ever play ranked again.