Sign in to follow this  
ABED1984

Yue Yang Torpedo Tubes Constant Knock Out!!

9 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,089 posts
31,000 battles

Why Yue Yang gets her torpedo tubes broken so often? Can we get a patch to reduce this?

I even got my 2 torp tubes knocked out!!!!... Really??!!!

shot-18.08.04_19.jpg

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,833 posts
6,919 battles

Let me guess - you are running Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 in the 6th slot, but no Main Armaments Mod 1 in the 1st slot and no Preventative Maintenance on your captain?

• Cool 4

[UNICS]
Players
3,213 posts
12,630 battles

I don't have this issue. Pick preventive maintenance and no torp mod 3 and you should be fine. ..or live with it.

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,089 posts
31,000 battles
23 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Let me guess - you are running Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 in the 6th slot, but no Main Armaments Mod 1 in the 1st slot and no Preventative Maintenance on your captain?

I had Main Armaments Mod 1 & Preventative Maintenance. I was running the Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 which I also run on my Shimakaze but I don't get that constant torp tube knock outs like Yue Yang. I removed Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 now.

• Cool 1

Players
149 posts
3,267 battles

I have noticed the same issue on my YY too, although my 18 point captain doesn't have PM yet, that's for my final point or should I have put it up long before now, been running RPF instead as a must have to help with keeping my distance or at least knowing where Radar and other DD's are.

Hopefully when I put PM up I'll see a fall off in knocked out tubes.

SKWK

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,089 posts
31,000 battles
37 minutes ago, Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty said:

I have noticed the same issue on my YY too, although my 18 point captain doesn't have PM yet, that's for my final point or should I have put it up long before now, been running RPF instead as a must have to help with keeping my distance or at least knowing where Radar and other DD's are.

Hopefully when I put PM up I'll see a fall off in knocked out tubes.

SKWK

Even if you have PM your torp tubes will still gets knocked out especially with Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 equipped.

• Cool 1

Players
149 posts
3,267 battles
1 hour ago, ABED1984 said:

Even if you have PM your torp tubes will still gets knocked out especially with Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 equipped.

I hope not, though so far its only been the 1 tube that gets knocked out, losing 2 would be unbelievably annoying lol

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
593 posts
14,608 battles

Haven't had this issue with YY yet and I'm running Torp tubes Mod. 3.

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles

I have the issue with Gearing. My captain has PM, the ship has Main Armaments and gun reload.

Sign in to follow this