Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ABED1984

Yue Yang Torpedo Tubes Constant Knock Out!!

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TR]
[TR]
Players
1,174 posts
36,685 battles

Why Yue Yang gets her torpedo tubes broken so often? Can we get a patch to reduce this?

I even got my 2 torp tubes knocked out!!!!... Really??!!!

 

 

shot-18.08.04_19.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
8,226 battles

Let me guess - you are running Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 in the 6th slot, but no Main Armaments Mod 1 in the 1st slot and no Preventative Maintenance on your captain?

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
4,122 posts
15,563 battles

I don't have this issue. Pick preventive maintenance and no torp mod 3 and you should be fine. ..or live with it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TR]
[TR]
Players
1,174 posts
36,685 battles
23 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Let me guess - you are running Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 in the 6th slot, but no Main Armaments Mod 1 in the 1st slot and no Preventative Maintenance on your captain?

I had Main Armaments Mod 1 & Preventative Maintenance. I was running the Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 which I also run on my Shimakaze but I don't get that constant torp tube knock outs like Yue Yang. I removed Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 now.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
161 posts
4,395 battles

I have noticed the same issue on my YY too, although my 18 point captain doesn't have PM yet, that's for my final point or should I have put it up long before now, been running RPF instead as a must have to help with keeping my distance or at least knowing where Radar and other DD's are.

 

Hopefully when I put PM up I'll see a fall off in knocked out tubes.

 

SKWK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TR]
[TR]
Players
1,174 posts
36,685 battles
37 minutes ago, Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty said:

I have noticed the same issue on my YY too, although my 18 point captain doesn't have PM yet, that's for my final point or should I have put it up long before now, been running RPF instead as a must have to help with keeping my distance or at least knowing where Radar and other DD's are.

 

Hopefully when I put PM up I'll see a fall off in knocked out tubes.

 

SKWK

Even if you have PM your torp tubes will still gets knocked out especially with Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 equipped.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
161 posts
4,395 battles
1 hour ago, ABED1984 said:

Even if you have PM your torp tubes will still gets knocked out especially with Torpedo Tubes Mod 3 equipped.

I hope not, though so far its only been the 1 tube that gets knocked out, losing 2 would be unbelievably annoying lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
938 posts
20,248 battles

Haven't had this issue with YY yet and I'm running Torp tubes Mod. 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×