Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
T0byJug

Darstadly Deads by Dasha

43 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,861 posts
17,427 battles

Dasha Dasha Dasha.. We are stronger than this..

Sharks will not be tempted by a tight T shirt and a promise of rich rewards....

Stay in sharks..... Stay in sharks 

@T0byJug   be Strong, Resist....:Smile_amazed:

STAY IN SHARKS :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[MIAU]
Players
3,510 posts

I'll switch once I have completed the loyalty bar. Sorry Dasha, but you'll have to wait a while longer before I become an Eagle supporter.

• Cool 3

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,929 posts
3,640 battles

Nice try Dasha, but ze Lafie is no turncoat.

[KURLA]
Players
4,367 posts
16,858 battles

Must resist the temptations of light side of the force. There's no peace, only passion....

[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,657 battles

Didn't care, so started with Eagles anyway. Guess I maybe can get some extra free stuff if enough people join

Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Didn't care, so started with Eagles anyway. Guess I maybe can get some extra free stuff if enough people join

same here. Liked the Eagle Worcester camo better, so went that side, dont give a rat's rear end about the containers so don't care which team wins any given day... but hey, wont complain about extra free stuffs either^^

• Cool 3

Players
680 posts
5,077 battles

Also went for the bird camo not that I own the ship yet lol can I get it fit on GK or Missoury? 

For once T shirts that I would concider buying and they are not in the shop?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,657 battles
16 minutes ago, robihr said:

20 extra tokens? didnt you need 30 extra tokens for getting both camos?

Exactly, which is why they wouldn't push past 29

• Funny 2

Players
260 posts
4,654 battles

If i am not mistaken, this way you can get 2 perma camos.
Accept the event, join eagles until the event is over.
Keep grinding shark loyalty.Max it and join eagles for the second set of tokens and loalty.
I assume another event like this will be available later.

Edit: Crap i thought it was 30 loalty.Nvm the second free perma camo. Its still a great event to farm more coal though!

[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,657 battles

You know what's going to be the funniest about this?

We are on day 11. That means that on 11th August (day 16) there will be mass swapping between the teams. Mass amounts of Sharks will become Eagles, those few who play for Eagles will become Sharks.

Event goes till 13th August.

11-12-13 <- there's your 3 days

This means that as an Eagle I will have switched to Sharks (and get nothing for the Eagles wins) while the Sharks who have been winning every single day will get a magical bonus because why not.

"But why not stay those extra 3 days" - then there's not enough Loyalty left to get the 2nd-to-last token reward on the other side - 50 tokens.

Sharks:

• 195 STs + 115 ETs

Eagles:

• 195 ETs + 95 STs
  • 215 ETs + 45 STs

^ Eagles always lose

@MrConway WG really seems to like screwing up their "contests" this month :fish_palm:

• Cool 2

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
1 hour ago, T0byJug said:

Sharks will not be tempted by a tight T shirt and a promise of rich rewards...

At least she looks good in a tight Shirt unlike someone else whos name I forgot... :cap_fainting:

Players
982 posts
4,581 battles

Go Team Freedom Chicken! :cap_rambo:

Eagle since the start because I preferred that camo for the Worcester, changed my mind because I'm not a fan of the text down the side of the ship and decided to get the DM camo instead, stuck with the Eagles anyway because ... er ... underdog glory or something? I might jump to Sharks once I've enough tokens and we've gone through this bonus period in order to get enough tokens for a flag but I'm not bothered otherwise.

Everything else aside, this event has been great fun and I'm still enjoying it despite losing every day. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

Dark side is my path 

Weekend Tester
837 posts
5,957 battles

so far I have 65 shark tokens so still long way to switch. IF switch happens, how to I get my shark prem camo then?

Sorry my love Dasha, but I belong to sharks. Meh for Chicken camos.

[WCWVE]
Players
925 posts
14,964 battles

Will continue with sharks until I hit 75 loyalty and then might (I say might) just consider changing sides for the extra tokens as I need coal for the Salem still and that is all I have been doing, using the token to get more coal 

[STAFU]
Players
47 posts

LOL, it gets worse

So even more rewards for those players that started out in Sharks, as they were all due to move across to Eagles once they had maxed out their Loyalty with Sharks anyway.  The 20 extra Eagle Tokens will mean that they have to purchase fewer containers if they are trying to collect 2 or more of the camos as before this 'feature' the reported best they could have managed was 125 Shark Tokens and 95 Eagle Tokens. Now they can expect 125 and 115, so 2 fewer chargeable containers) 

Anyone who started and stayed in Eagles, on the other hand, is looking to move across to Sharks in the next few days as they are getting to the point of maxing out their Loyalty with Eagles. Switching back to Eagles for the tokens does not help as they need additional Sharks tokens to collect 2 or more camos. So an Eagles player could have expected 125 and 95 tokens, now if they switch back and forth they are looking at I think 150 and 90, so one additional chargeable container if they want 2 or more camos.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,215 posts
17,290 battles

I'm an Iggle anyway, but I hope Dasha gets desperate enough so that even more cloth is given up to motivate players to change...

In the end, all those "rewards" are kinda useless anyway... I mean, who would sail around with one of thos fugly permanent camos anyway, right? Could only be an utterly neckbearded windowlicker... :cap_haloween:

[UNICS]
Players
3,728 posts
14,600 battles
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

Why do I have to switch teams? Why is Dasha not joining the winning team?

:cap_hmm:

I just ask questions...

Well, are you wearing a tight t-shirt? :cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this