You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Amaterasu_Regale

The credit grind is ridiculous.

174 comments in this topic

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles

It costs at least 7 million credits to buy, half-retrain a cap, equip and upgrade a tier 7 ship. For tier 8s, 9s and 10s it's upwards of 10 to 20 million credits. Even with a premium ship and account and Credit Booster flags, I can at most make 600k credits a game. And of course, WarGaming took the Missouri off sale because creating an artificial scarcity for the best credit grinding ship in the game is totally a consumer friendly thing to do. Either sell the Missouri again, or lower the ridiculous credit prices of ships. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 6

[TTT]
Players
4,108 posts
7,842 battles

you've never played World of Tanks I take it? Try that, with around 10-20k credits average profits if that for very a mediocre player like me...

• Cool 3

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
Just now, Allied_Winter said:

Or ... You know. Accept that WG wants you to grind out credits by playing more...

That's easy for you to say, since you have a Missouri, lol. Why are people who wasn't playing when the Missouri was sold punished by having credit grinds being made twice as long for no [edited]reason? 

• Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,579 battles
1 minute ago, The_Dunk_Squad said:

That's easy for you to say, since you have a Missouri, lol. Why are people who wasn't playing when the Missouri was sold punished by having credit grinds being made twice as long for no [edited]reason? 

I don't have the Missouri and I'm fine with the credit grind. There's premium account, premium camo + flags that can speed things up considerably. Beyond that, I think it's up for WG to decide how fast the grind should be.

• Cool 1

3,840 posts
8,611 battles

Have you checked how many battles I have played her and for how long I have her? FYI: She's not the reason why I don't care about credits.

Sure she's nice, but grinding credits can be done in amy high tier premium. Heck, even in my perma camo DM.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

You understand that no everyone playing "back then", as it was far away in time..., dont have missouri?

Why dont you git gud so you can make more credits?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Dunk_Squad said:

That's easy for you to say, since you have a Missouri, lol.

And you think noone had to grind credits before the Missouri?

• Normal silver ships up to tier 8 can make credits if you are not miserable in them. Up to tier 6...7 if you are
  • Normal premium ships aswell, with 8s being by far the best credit makers, buts 7s being better bcuz MM
  • Then, of course, you can simply get prem acc for +50%
  • And even more - there are signals like Zulu that help you with it
  • Cool 2

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
Just now, loppantorkel said:

I don't have the Missouri and I'm fine with the credit grind. There's premium account, premium camo + flags that can speed things up considerably. Beyond that, I think it's up for WG to decide how fast the grind should be.

That's a [edited]copout and you know it. There is literally no reason for Musashi and Kronstadht to not have the same credit earning co-efficient as Missouri other than artificially lengthing the grind. 

• Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[HEROZ]
Players
723 posts
6,385 battles
On 8/5/2018 at 9:50 PM, The_Dunk_Squad said:

I have a Missouri, and I barely play it. Simply dont like it and personaly consider it a waste of space. Basically *edit Iowa.

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx
Inappropriate remarks

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
Just now, wilkatis_LV said:

And you think noone had to grind credits before the Missouri?

• Normal silver ships up to tier 8 can make credits if you are not miserable in them. Up to tier 6...7 if you are
  • Normal premium ships aswell, with 8s being by far the best credit makers, buts 7s being better bcuz MM
  • Then, of course, you can simply get prem acc for +50%
  • And even more - there are signals like Zulu that help you with it

Yet some jumped up twitch [edited] can go and make 1.5 million credits a game because he has a Missouri?

• Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles
2 minutes ago, The_Dunk_Squad said:

Yet some jumped up twitch [edited] can go and make 1.5 million credits a game because he has a Missouri?

Well, it's not his problem you weren't playing the game back when she was available. Also Musashi and Krostadt are a thing, available right now

[CATS]
Players
15,926 posts
11,172 battles
12 minutes ago, The_Dunk_Squad said:

It costs at least 7 million credits to buy, half-retrain a cap, equip and upgrade a tier 7 ship. For tier 8s, 9s and 10s it's upwards of 10 to 20 million credits. Even with a premium ship and account and Credit Booster flags, I can at most make 600k credits a game. And of course, WarGaming took the Missouri off sale because creating an artificial scarcity for the best credit grinding ship in the game is totally a consumer friendly thing to do. Either sell the Missouri again, or lower the ridiculous credit prices of ships. 

Yeah, the 150 million in my port are ridiculous....

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
Just now, wilkatis_LV said:

Well, it's not his problem you weren't playing the game back when she was available. Also Musashi and Krostadt are a thing, available right now

yeah because im really going to want a ship that makes less. again there is no reason to not have them earn the same credits other than wargaming being anti-consumer by forcing you to buy more premium time to make the grind more bearable. 

• Boring 3

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,579 battles

That's a [edited]copout and you know it. There is literally no reason for Musashi and Kronstadht to not have the same credit earning co-efficient as Missouri other than artificially lengthing the grind. 

Yes, there is. Maybe Missouri was too good as a credit maker in WGs opinion. WG isn't artificially lengthening the grind. Perhaps they felt it was too short with Missouri. Although, I think people are exaggerating Missouri's money making ability.

• Cool 6

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

yeah because im really going to want a ship that makes less.

Shoot the same targets (a.k.a. don't farm BBs, focus on CAs and DDs) and sudden;y you'll have the same result

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Shoot the same targets (a.k.a. don't farm BBs, focus on CAs and DDs) and sudden;y you'll have the same result

musashi and kronstadht have a lower credit earning co-efficient. once again, another missouri owner not realising they have a ridiculous advantage over everyone else for literally no [edited]reason.

• Boring 5

[TIPC]
Players
252 posts
10,697 battles

Yet the hords of braindead zombies who pull 10-20K in T10 can affoard to screw around...sorry cant see it.

More like high tier is TOO FORGIVING!

We didnt had a "silver economy sucks" topic for a while now,it was about time.

(Sitting on 200 million silver atm)

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
1 minute ago, Bmsrt said:

Yet the hords of braindead zombies who pull 10-20K in T10 can affoard to screw around...sorry cant see it.

More like high tier is TOO FORGIVING!

We didnt had a "silver economy sucks" topic for a while now,it was about time.

(Sitting on 200 million silver atm)

It's amazing how everyone who thinks I'm wrong just happens to own a Missouri. I'm sure that's just a coincidence, though.

• Boring 1

3,840 posts
8,611 battles
Just now, The_Dunk_Squad said:

It's amazing how everyone who thinks I'm wrong just happens to own a Missouri. I'm sure that's just a coincidence, though.

Ok, when I bought the Mo just before she was taken out of the shop in January, I had roughly 140.000.000 credits with a slow but steady rise.

I bought her, despite I don't like BB's. But hey a BB with Radar? Not going to pass that.

So yeah... It's just the Mo....

[TTT]
Players
4,108 posts
7,842 battles

and yet, we are still waiting for literally anyone to agree with you... but sure, tell yourself the story you want to hear...

(to save you the trouble: yes I also have a Misery Machine, got three or four games in it iirc...)

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Dunk_Squad said:

Maybe we know really that its not that big of a deal, and that the gains hinge on your performance. Given your stats, you would not be making the big bucks anyways...

• Cool 1

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles
7 minutes ago, The_Dunk_Squad said:

I've just outfitted one of the rental tier 10s for clan battles (the Zao) and it cost me about 10m credits but that's not a problem, I still have 50m in the bank. I run a premium account and most of my premium ships are mid-tier. I use the camos and signals I've earned from various missions to supplement the credits earned on each ship I play. I have a Missouri but as I've played her a grand total of once since purchase, I don't think you can say it's the reason I disagree with you.

[BWOLF]
Beta Tester
25 posts
8,196 battles

Well, at least in this game you can play your favourite ships after buying their special permanent camo without losing credits. The difference with World of tanks is huge, mainly for tier 10 stuff. In wot you simply cannot enjoy your high tiers tanks without premium account, and it's really sad.

In general, I find world of warships a better game with a fair economy. 

• Cool 2

Players
178 posts
1,974 battles
4 minutes ago, Juanx said:

Maybe we know really that its not that big of a deal, and that the gains hinge on your performance. Given your stats, you would not be making the big bucks anyways...

muh stats!!!

[edited]off and get a real argument.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1