You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
maminulenka2

CV is too [edited]broken

8 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
454 battles

Can the [edited]someone tell me why is WG so incompetent around stupid arty/CV in their games? now i just had game where enemies had 2 CVs (have no idea if they was in platoon or not) but they was literally bullying our battleships one by one like absolutely morons.I was last stand with my Normandie BB but didnt knew WG gave the CVs so good cover like that,i spotted one of them on 9 kilometers (they are bigger then BB and 2x better cover because of logic) btw their reload time was stupid as [edited]too

Players
39 posts
2,586 battles

Easy answer: Des Moines, Worcester, or Minotaur. Then just forget CVs exist.

:cap_tea:

:Smile_izmena::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo: |---------------|    :cap_rambo:  :cap_rambo:

|----------------------------------------------------------------|                 |-----------------------------------|

\                   O               O               O               O               O                O               | 

\                                                                                                                           |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ That's the British ship, obviously... the Captain is drinking tea during battle.

• Funny 2

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,221 posts
14,454 battles

1. It is impossible for 2 CVs to queue in a division.

2. Detectability is initially determined by the height of the ship, not the size. BBs with their huge superstructure to accommodate the directors necessary for their guns are thus infinitely more visible than the flat deck of an aircraft carrier.

3. A CV needs approximately 2-3 minutes for IJN CVs and 3-4 minutes for USN CVs to "reload". That's the longest reload time for any class in this game.

4. Git gud.

• Cool 3

Modder
4,002 posts
7,213 battles
55 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

If they are broken, why do you only have 45.95% winrate with them?

Because of they are broken! Otherwise his WR would be skyhigh.

That's obvious...

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,101 posts
14,384 battles

A CV thread? In MY 2018? It's more likely than you think!