The_Mighty_Bear

My WGC doesn't work

13 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
3,946 battles

Hello there.

I would like two hear if there are others of you who are facing the same problem as I am.

After I have installed this new WGC, then you should be able to enter the WOWS game or WOT game just by pressing "play" after you log in to the WGC.

Unfortunately, I'm just seeing that when I've logged in to this WGC.  When you then press "play" to get to play the WOWS game.

Nothing happens that, Just only a message that the game is running. But I can't get into the game at all.

I have now tried to uninstall the game and to reinstall it again. 

But nothing helps and now I have not been able to play the game for over 14 days now. 

And now my WOT game does not work anymore two. 

Have any of you experienced anything of the same problem with WGC.. ??

If you have what can I do, to get back into the game again?

Hope you can help me...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
589 posts
14,553 battles

Have you contacted customer's support with a ticket? I have never tried the GC so I can't tell.  Have been wondering if it's any good installing actually.

[BYOB]
Players
3,377 posts
11,978 battles

While I can't help you with your problem (and don't expect Customer Support to either), I must say your problem doesn't fill me with confidence about the WGC.

PS: Have you tried checking the game file integrity? Should be in the settings of the WGC.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,436 posts
6,504 battles

For a temporary workaround you can just launch the game directly using the exe file.

Players
10 posts
3,946 battles
5 hours ago, tsounts said:

Have you contacted customer's support with a ticket? I have never tried the GC so I can't tell.  Have been wondering if it's any good installing actually.

No, I have not tried this yet, But I will try to contact customer's support about a ticket! 

Players
10 posts
3,946 battles
4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

While I can't help you with your problem (and don't expect Customer Support to either), I must say your problem doesn't fill me with confidence about the WGC.

PS: Have you tried checking the game file integrity? Should be in the settings of the WGC.

I've also tried that, but I can not find the game file integrity. Under settings in the WGC. 

Players
10 posts
3,946 battles
1 hour ago, domen3 said:

For a temporary workaround you can just launch the game directly using the exe file.

Hello thanks for your reply.

But I've also tried that and I still can't not get into the game..  I am also well irirritere that I can not get it to work. :Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad:

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,436 posts
6,504 battles
11 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Bear said:

Hello thanks for your reply.

But I've also tried that and I still can't not get into the game..  I am also well irirritere that I can not get it to work. :Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad:

What about checking the game integrity like Aragathor suggested? Or rather reinstalling the game center instead of the game

Players
10 posts
3,946 battles
5 minutes ago, domen3 said:

What about checking the game integrity like Aragathor suggested?

Yes i have tried it a couple of times ..

But now it's started to update..  :Smile_Default:  So I'll see if it helps

Otherwise, I will return again.

Players
10 posts
3,946 battles

Hello there

It worked for three days. 

But now I can not make it work again, and I have tried to update the game file integrity again.. 

But nothing happens this time

Edited by The_Mighty_Bear
Spelling mistake..