codekidd

Looking for a casual clan

8 comments in this topic

[COMFY]
Beta Tester
50 posts
3,504 battles

Hey! 

So i'm looking for a casual clan that I can mainly play with other people and get friendly and that I can participate in clan wars with I mainly play DD or at least I did in my previous clan though I can only use the Rentals for now working towards getting a Gearing

My only real requirements are:

Not too serious of a clan meaning that I dont get tied down with hundreds of rules

Not on teamspeak

Wont make fun of my stats (dont look at them)

Thanks for reading

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
266 posts
9,996 battles

...pm sent to you Codekidd, even though we have a few rules (keeps the clan alive and active) and we use TS (works well)

5b2044233ecaf_6fZpezX1.png.02f628bece88c14f85b407d6ead3e27d.png

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud 

AAA Clan Image.png

[-ENF-]
Players
443 posts
6,110 battles

We might match all your requirements, but we do use Teamspeak for events.

Not using Teamspeak means, that you will not be able to join us in events such as "clan battles" etc..

Think about it, and if you ever changed your mind or/and want to know about us, then check this link

https://ENFclan.enjin.com

regards,

NightHawk

[PRT]
Players
84 posts
5,435 battles

Hallo Codekidd!

You are most welcome to join our new clan "Bloody Pirates" if you want to....

We have only 3 demands, cause we also want to play casual, and for fun.

1. Englishspeaking, and you obviously are.:Smile_smile:

2, You have to have at least one T 8 ship, so you can get the rentals T 10-ships needed to play CB.

3. You have to have Discord. Never mind how casual the clanplaying is planned to be, we have to be able to communicate during battle. Writing takes to much time.

So, if you can live with these 3 rules/ you are most welcome in our new clan. 

Regards

Jimbomaxi

Sign in to follow this