Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sturmtiger_304

5400 BASE exp

39 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,341 posts
11,248 battles
7 hours ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

Any takers? :cap_hmm:

 

shot-18.08.03_04.17.02-0900.jpg

 

(If you still don't get it, look for no progress bar.)

As @ColonelPete said (well, not exactly but he kinda pointed it out), there's a nation requirement there. You need to go with EDIT to progress :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by Kampa1987
Racial or Ethnic slurs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
6,573 posts
Vor 59 Minuten, Sturmtiger_304 sagte:

(If you still don't get it, look for no progress bar.)

as usual as long as you don't have any progress...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,555 posts
6,008 battles

As pointed before, the hability to read is an important asset.

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,420 posts
9,399 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

As pointed before, the (h)ability to read is an important asset.

 

What the OP probably tried to point out is, that the mission description is flawed. 

 

The mission says in a (Random etc) battle.

 

It should be saying in (Random etc) battles. 

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles

It did not say, that it must be completed in a single battle. So I read it as, in any number of random battles...?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,420 posts
9,399 battles
5 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

It did not say, that it must be completed in a single battle. So I read it as, in any number of random battles...?

 

Missions usually either say in (any number of) battles then. 

 

If they say in a battle, like in this case, it usually means that it has to be a single battle. 

 

But of course no1 has yet reached 5.4k basexp in a single battle to my knowledge... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles
1 minute ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

 

Missions usually either say in (any number of) battles then. 

 

If they say in a battle, like in this case, it usually means that it has to be a single battle. 

 

But of course no1 has yet reached 5.4k basexp in a single battle to my knowledge... 

I guess you're right; I don't actually have my mission screen available at the moment.

 

The wording of those requirements is actually a pretty good example of the importance of vocabulary engineering. Of course, in a computer game such as this, any interpretation issue can be settled by trial, but the need for clear, unequivocal wording is there. I remember how impressed I was with the Power descriptions in Dungeons & Dragons 4 edition; their mastery of language was actually on the level of professional legislators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,015 posts
7,133 battles
12 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

I guess you're right; I don't actually have my mission screen available at the moment.

 

The wording of those requirements is actually a pretty good example of the importance of vocabulary engineering. Of course, in a computer game such as this, any interpretation issue can be settled by trial, but the need for clear, unequivocal wording is there. I remember how impressed I was with the Power descriptions in Dungeons & Dragons 4 edition; their mastery of language was actually on the level of professional legislators.

Good point.

 

Even though I don't find this description incorrect, it could be interpreted in either way. But still, I had no problem in knowing it was multiple battles, also because it only mentioned it needed to be completed in a random/clan/etc battle, not that it needed to be just one.

 

On the website (I'm not in game right now) the daily challenge mentions Win one battle and earn 1,000 base XP, but it can be completed in multiple battles, provided all of these battles were wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,014 posts
7,769 battles

The mission descriptions are actually faaairly clear and unambiguous in this game. In Warplanes, and with that game's events and daily missions, half the time you don't really know what you have to do. Made me miss Warships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles

To be honest, if I have trouble figuring out the exact mission parameters, I mostly just press the "Battle" button, shoot my way out of Dodge, and check the progress bar afterward. With the heat wave we're having right now, it hurts having to think too hard about things in the evening. :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TS1]
Players
582 posts
7,618 battles

Well...

 

2w4w4zt.jpg

 

Disclaimer: May or may not have been done with the old economy, and possibly with the premium bonus counted in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CMP]
Weekend Tester
484 posts
3,964 battles
5 minutes ago, Runegrem said:

Well...

 

2w4w4zt.jpg

 

Disclaimer: May or may not have been done with the old economy, and possibly with the premium bonus counted in.

That's not "base experience"

Base experience is what is shown in the team score list. Getting more then 3-3.5k of that is damn near impossible (somebody is going to come along and post a 4k game screenshot in a few mins I guess) 

Unfortunately this is not tracked at all in your profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TS1]
Players
582 posts
7,618 battles
20 minutes ago, Hummus said:

That's not "base experience"

Base experience is what is shown in the team score list. Getting more then 3-3.5k of that is damn near impossible (somebody is going to come along and post a 4k game screenshot in a few mins I guess) 

Unfortunately this is not tracked at all in your profile.

I'm not sure the game didn't actually count that as base XP back then. They might have changed that when they revamped the economy. Also, since premium gives 50% bonus that was a 4k game. Want the screenshot?

 

Edit: Actually, back then it did count it as base XP for missions and official stats, which is why XP is a horrible stat for comparing skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles

Premium time has always been counted for the XP statistics.

 

As stupid as it sounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,427 posts
15,503 battles
1 minute ago, JapLance said:

 

As stupid as it sounds.

 

It makes people feel good looking at improved stats after spending real money.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles
8 minutes ago, creamgravy said:

 

It makes people feel good looking at improved stats after spending real money.

When I check someone's stats, the only one I never bother to check is average XP. It's rigged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,472 battles
4 hours ago, eliastion said:

As @ColonelPete said (well, not exactly but he kinda pointed it out), there's a nation requirement there. You need to go with Nazis to progress :Smile-_tongue:

I think he didnazi that coming.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,341 posts
11,248 battles

*edited*

Quote

*edited*

*edited*

Quote

Racial or Ethnic slurs

You heard this here first, guys. WG doesn't believe that a game fulll of WW2 military decorations has anything Nazi-related and if you think otherwise, you're being racist :Smile_trollface:

That's brand new history right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,661 posts
5,455 battles
6 hours ago, Hummus said:

That's not "base experience"

Base experience is what is shown in the team score list. Getting more then 3-3.5k of that is damn near impossible (somebody is going to come along and post a 4k game screenshot in a few mins I guess) 

Unfortunately this is not tracked at all in your profile.

My record is 4.2k, Minotaur game, previously it was 4k in a Harekaze game :)

 

https://wows-numbers.com/player/501929820,philjd/

 

You can see your top base xp in the 'records' section and previous 'events' of most things, like new ships, highest damage etc, in the 'important moments' section.

 

You have 5k in a Mahan battle... ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[3STG]
Players
328 posts
10,457 battles
1 minute ago, philjd said:

My record is 4.2k :)

 

https://wows-numbers.com/player/501929820,philjd/

 

You can see your top base xp in the 'records' section.

 

As stated before, that is not base XP since Premium account affects those stats. I have 5k xp record in there, too, but that was really +3k base xp in game. Nice amount tho :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×