You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hephaetus

Flags/camo not working

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
1,582 battles

When I mount a flag or camo they are not recorded as modifiers in the detailed battle report although premium ships record their permanent camos is there an outstanding bug causing this ?

5 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Players
6,584 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, Hephaetus sagte:

When I mount a flag or camo they are not recorded as modifiers in the detailed battle report although premium ships record their permanent camos is there an outstanding bug causing this ?

usual first: do you have a screenshot?

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,742 battles
Spoiler

After you learned how to open this spoiler, you should be able to find the multipliers in the battle report as well :cap_like:

• Funny 1

Players
3 posts
1,582 battles
On 8/2/2018 at 3:07 PM, Klopirat said:

usual first: do you have a screenshot?

Unfortunately not I can tell you that only the camo of a premium ship or permanent camo shows up in the credits and xp section under modifiers so I no longer try to mount signals or camo anymore as it is a waste of resources.

@Commander_Cornflake   yes I know how to access the xp modifiers but the signals and camos are not listed just the perma and premium camos.

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,742 battles

Then put them on one more time to make a screenshot for us. We can't help without seeing what exactly the problem is ;)

Best make a screenshot of equipped flags and camos before the match, after the match and of course the result screen.