Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ibble_dibble_no6

Wargaming Game Center

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
14 posts
5,134 battles

just read the artical leased for the players to download the WGC.

it seems that players with multi regions installed would be able to to link those regions in one place.

which for me now raises a couple of questions not knowing anything about the WGC.

1. do we have to un-install the old game clients?

2. i currently have 3 WoWs accounts. 1 NA, 2 EU. currently all on different email accounts(looking at changing one of my EU accounts to the same Email addy as the NA account and to also have the same player name). how would WGC make it possible for me to still play on all accounts?

3. would changing my WoWs name also change my WoT and WoP in game name too?

any help on clearing this up would be great full.

2 answers to this question

Alpha Tester
28 posts
840 battles

I play WoWS here on EU but WoT on NA, and when I tried to launch one game after having played the other I kept on having to re log in to that region. So instead I'm just straight up launching the executable and not bothering with the WGC if there are no updates.

Oh also, it will detect old game clients and add them to the WGC.

Players
14 posts
5,134 battles

well i've found out by testing, you dont un-install the old installs as they are required. but you can get rid of the desktop shortcuts. as you can load the game from the WGC.

when i first downloaded WGC it located all instances(regional downloads i.e. EU, NA etc.) and other WG games (Wot, Wop). if you've used the same email addy for Wot, Wop you can also start the game from the WGC by selecting the tab and clicking play. you dont need direct access exe files to start the other games. if you've used different emails for other accounts or games. just sign out and then sign in using said email addy.

i you have Wot, Wop and WoWs that all use the same email for instance and you change your name in one of them, if doesnt change in the other games. so WG still have their money maker there. lol. 

Sign in to follow this