Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralOxen

Go Navy Contest Pointless

7 comments in this topic

[NODF]
Players
5 posts
7,555 battles

Everyday Sharks get the most players and everyday Sharks are good 15 to 20% ahead . So what is the point. Players that go Eagle get fed up and join Sharks as well. So the contest is not a contest but pointless. It should have been arranged another way, not the current way. 

[CATS]
Players
15,923 posts
11,172 battles

Then give back your tokens and containers if there is no point.

Feel free to read the other threads. It is a bit pointless to write the obvious threetimes.

• Cool 1

[TEA]
Players
954 posts
4,253 battles

Farm both sides get max containers, the contest itself is irrelevant. Just farm it for max free stuff. At the end of the day it doesnt matter who wins just that we get those free shineys....

• Cool 4

Players
46 posts
2,981 battles

This is because players play not for fun but for containers. To grind their permaskins on ships they will never actually buy... To impress people they don't care of :D

• Boring 1

Players
1,212 posts
7,642 battles

To get containers for Coal and the resulting free ships from the Arsenal, perhaps? I was pretty sceptical too (still am) but once the game play had settled down I'm getting 4 containers a day, 1800 coal and am most of the way to an Okt. Revska. That'll do. If I wanted them I'd already have enough coal for Cambeltown or Yubari... it's just free stuff.

• Cool 1

[STAFU]
Players
47 posts
4,617 battles

No, it may be badly designed and the latest 'panic' change may make it worse, but it is not pointless as you can collect a lot of free stuff from it. The only issue is that if you selected the correct team on the first day you will end up with a lot more free stuff than if you had selected the other team.

Players
321 posts
5,218 battles

You get stuff for free.

Maybe you don't understand the concept of free, let me help you.

adverb
adverb: free
  1. 1.
    without cost or payment.
    "ladies were admitted free"
    synonyms:

without charge, free of charge, for nothing,

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this