justin129

Looking for a Clan with an active Community [Closed]

4 comments in this topic

[TAW1]
Beta Tester
6 posts
1,152 battles

Doing it as short as I can:

- English and German speaking (preferable english)

- 18y old, willing to learn and hoping for some company while grinding

- expierence with clans and clanwars in WoT

- 2 T8 ships (Alabama and Hipper), several T7 prems and the Nagato (which I am currently grinding)

- playing on a daily basis but still having a job or hanging out with friends can take away some time

- Discord and Teamspeak is no problem at all, I am quite communicative and a nontoxic person

- hope to learn more about the game, maybe even the real history of the ships

- teamplayer and trying to get my ideas into the game, clan or whatever to improve the fun and success

Greetings!

[-ENF-]
Players
443 posts
6,110 battles

ENF-Front.png

If interested to know about us and join then click on the image to get directed to our official website

International || +18 Mature || Good Manners || Teamwork

Honor || Respect || Commitment

Elite Naval Forces Ua08QMK.png&key=fab236e70a913141b2b1803d

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss, Dutch and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles.

We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team (We call this team Vanguard), the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team (We call this team Dreadnought) should they be short of players.

We are looking for Dreadnought team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this