Sign in to follow this  
TheFluxyNator

New Challenge, New clan? Looking for mature, active in CBs and casual divs to

6 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
3,663 battles

Hello fellow captains.

Fluxy here looking in maybe joining another clan, I was part of great clan and very loyal and great players to part of and learned so much from them all, But maybe time was right to move on and find new challenge who knows. I'm very active player, play every day and CBs too. 

WHAT I'M I  LOOKING FOR - 

mature clan but like to have laugh and have great banter and enjoy playing with team,

English speaking clan, 

Competitive clan - Not so serious tho but at least be competitive in battles

Active and play divs to.

Most of all have FUN, BANTER.

INFO ABOUT ME

32 yrs old from UK (north west)

Play every day/night

mature

play CA/BB/DD - Monty, hindy, gearing

Have discord/ts3/twitch voice.

Have mic/ headset

Got 5 Tier X ships - Hindy, Des, Zao, Monty and Gearing

STATS-

W/R - 54%

Average Dam - 46.700

2704 battles

Please reply or PM if i interest anyone, Please don't contact if most of this post doesn't sound right for your clan.

Cheers

Fluxy

[-ENF-]
Players
443 posts
6,110 battles

ENF-Front.png

If interested to know about us and join then click on the image to get directed to our official website

International || +18 Mature || Good Manners || Teamwork

Honor || Respect || Commitment

Elite Naval Forces Ua08QMK.png&key=fab236e70a913141b2b1803d

[OGHF]
Players
673 posts
11,806 battles

Hi Fluxy,

We are a mature clan and  we also have our own servers for World at War and Cod4 if you like playing that type of game. But we are part of the clan but we now play World of Warships. We use TS3 and enjoy friendly banter, our members are hail from all over the world and you would be more than welcome to join us if you like what you see, check us out at www.oghf.org.uk.

Regards,

Cyclops.

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss, Dutch and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles.

We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team (We call this team Vanguard), the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team (We call this team Dreadnought) should they be short of players.

We are looking for Dreadnought team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this