Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sisito0o

About the empty updates like 0.7.8

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,319 battles

The next update appears to be coming fast but empty and I think that is a bad combination while it could be worse if it was empty and slow that's not the point we all want the game to be better don't we ? Does anyone agree that there is just too little things added, the main addition is ranked battles but that's not an update and should not be considered as such they are the same old ranked battles like the last one and the one before that. So what else do we have some minor interface addition and some consumable or whatever. Well I prefer to wait some weeks more but to have something of value which could be just for example a new map or a game mode or operation or ship or something new added to ranked or even some new game effects( these can be either realistic effects or effects that make it better to see the top players during a game not after it, a lot can be improved here!) new tools to interact with the team during a game, and the list can go on and on.

 

I wrote this post only with respect to the latest at this time news on the website about the update (https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-078/) if you have any other info that is not listed here, I am not aware of it and it is not the focus of the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
4,316 posts
5,395 battles
11 minutes ago, sisito0o said:

The next update appears to be coming fast but empty and I think that is a bad combination while it could be worse if it was empty and slow that's not the point we all want the game to be better don't we ? Does anyone agree that there is just too little things added, the main addition is ranked battles but that's not an update and should not be considered as such they are the same old ranked battles like the last one and the one before that. So what else do we have some minor interface addition and some consumable or whatever. Well I prefer to wait some weeks more but to have something of value which could be just for example a new map or a game mode or operation or ship or something new added to ranked or even some new game effects( these can be either realistic effects or effects that make it better to see the top players during a game not after it, a lot can be improved here!) new tools to interact with the team during a game, and the list can go on and on.

 

I wrote this post only with respect to the latest at this time news on the website about the update (https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-078/) if you have any other info that is not listed here, I am not aware of it and it is not the focus of the thread.

Does it really hurt anyone? I mean, the only thing that changes is that for like 5 minutes you DL a small patch and install it and then you have a different number and slight changes. If these changes are ready now, there is no reason to not release them in a small patch instead of waiting till we get large patches. Unless for whatever reason we have to conserve numbers or something.

 

Also, I bet enough people would be happy if the patch was empty and didn't include French cruiser changes...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,833 posts
6,919 battles
18 minutes ago, sisito0o said:

The next update appears to be coming fast

23rd August is "soon"? Also PTS isn't final, stuff may still change and get added

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,319 battles
13 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Does it really hurt anyone? I mean, the only thing that changes is that for like 5 minutes you DL a small patch and install it and then you have a different number and slight changes. If these changes are ready now, there is no reason to not release them in a small patch instead of waiting till we get large patches. Unless for whatever reason we have to conserve numbers or something.

 

Also, I bet enough people would be happy if the patch was empty and didn't include French cruiser changes...

You are right, nothing is wrong with your logic, My expectations are just higher than what the team is capable of delivering probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
1,322 posts
14,726 battles

They might fix that annoying bug that is now in Raptor and every 3rd or so game ammo for aa guns or planes “are unable to unload in time” for starters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,369 posts
7,762 battles
17 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

UI scaling is close to being the hugest thing ever.

Since getting 1440p I can agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,032 posts
7,151 battles
On 1-8-2018 at 7:35 PM, Yedwy said:

They might fix that annoying bug that is now in Raptor and every 3rd or so game ammo for aa guns or planes “are unable to unload in time” for starters

I saw this happen at least once recently and I guess it happens when one of the support ships wasn't able to get to Raptor in time before it had to leave (either by it having to take longer to get there due to having to dodge torps, or by a friendly blocking it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
1,322 posts
14,726 battles

Yep i guess its when there are torps to dodge but u can hardly stop torps since these new bots torp all the time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Moderator
1,384 posts
5,761 battles

This update is at the date of where the CB season ends and new ranked starts..

so there has to be an update for that day.

 

and they are adding,

 

+ UI scaling,

+ main battery booster for french cruisers

 

into that too as a plus..

 

I say this is not a bad update !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×