Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SirCaitlynJenner

So, no cykacontainers for 3rd bday of wows?

14 comments in this topic

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
92 posts
6,913 battles

Remember last year? Remember the glorious supercontainer per tX shifu and bunch of speshul flags for every 1k battles played for wows bday?

Was looking forward to the same thing again this year? No no no comrade, this time you get dasha keptens... glorious... pls wg, spoil us some more...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,239 posts
7,186 battles
2 minutes ago, SirCaitlynJenner said:

Remember last year? Remember the glorious supercontainer per tX shifu and bunch of speshul flags for every 1k battles played for wows bday?

Was looking forward to the same thing again this year? No no no comrade, this time you get dasha keptens... glorious... pls wg, spoil us some more...

hold your horses until its fully announced

• Cool 4

[PUPSI]
Players
6,607 posts
Vor 1 Minute, SirCaitlynJenner sagte:

No no no comrade, this time you get dasha keptens... glorious... pls wg, spoil us some more...

since you know already everything that comes for the birthday please share your sources...

[TOXIC]
Players
1,355 posts
17,320 battles
10 minutes ago, SirCaitlynJenner said:

If you are talking about World of Warships Birthday it is a next month, in September. This month is 20th Anniversary of WG.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,607 posts
Vor 1 Minute, fumtu sagte:

If you are talking about World of Warships Birthday it is a next month, in September.

I guess he is not able to differentiate between a PTS announcement and an event/special announcement

Players
3,039 posts
7,160 battles
20 minutes ago, SirCaitlynJenner said:

I missed out last year by having no tier 10 ships and not having enough battles for the 'each 1000 battles nets you a reward', so I was kinda hoping to receive something similar for this year :Smile_medal:

[DC-DK]
Players
2,415 posts
24,495 battles

Credit where credit is due... WG have always been very generous celebrating the WOWS anniversary...

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
Players
3,408 posts
12,114 battles
4 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Credit where credit is due... WG have always been very generous celebrating the WOWS anniversary...

It will be enough if they are just as generous as last year.:Smile_medal:

• Cool 4

[DC-DK]
Players
2,415 posts
24,495 battles
1 minute ago, Aragathor said:

It will be enough if they are just as generous as last year.:Smile_medal:

Yep 5 T-VIII premium camo's, a super container per T-X ship and 10 of each special flag per 1000 games played... It would be dirty to ask for more.

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles

Oh good, another reason to kick myself for not grinding any lines to tier X yet. I guess I've got a month to do something about it, if my goldfish-like attention span doesn't distra... oooh, did I leave the iron on? :Smile_unsure:

[BYOB]
Players
3,408 posts
12,114 battles
46 minutes ago, Strappster said:

Oh good, another reason to kick myself for not grinding any lines to tier X yet. I guess I've got a month to do something about it, if my goldfish-like attention span doesn't distra... oooh, did I leave the iron on? :Smile_unsure:

That was my feeling last year, I grinded most lines up to T7 and then played a lot of lower tiers for fun. But with the clan improvements, clan battles, etc. I finally have several T10s.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
1,671 posts
6,293 battles

Well i always have room for more dragon flags.

Super containers would be nice but i have bad luck getting something other then camo's out of them.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,432 posts
17 hours ago, SirCaitlynJenner said:

I bet you are popular in your house whining in November that you haven't got any christmas presents. :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this