Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Maihon

Binocular View - Target Lock Switch?

6 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Players
107 posts
4,017 battles

Quite often I get this situation... I've targeted an enemy ship, I'm in binocular view, and firing at my target; in the binocular view another enemy ship passes either in front of my target or behind it and my target lock jumps to the other ship without any intervention on my part. If anyone else has experienced this is there a way to avoid this or work around it? Thanks.

[ONE2]
Players
2,526 posts
14,976 battles

It does that by default yeah. Use the "x" key to lock-on to a specific target. This can be a bit tricky, if there are multiple overlapping targets tho.:Smile_Default:

AND - Of course, you also have to remember to press it again, if you want to unlock and change target. :cap_old:

Players
268 posts

There was a time when you had to manually lock on targets, but i guess that was too complicated for the average player, so WG changed it. Now it auto locks on to everything left, right and center even if you don't want to. Or even better: unlocks for no apparend reason.

[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,233 battles
48 minutes ago, _DemonGuard_ said:

There was a time when you had to manually lock on targets, but i guess that was too complicated for the average player, so WG changed it. Now it auto locks on to everything left, right and center even if you don't want to. Or even better: unlocks for no apparend reason.

Really? Id actually love to have that feature back... Freaking annoying when you desperately want to get a shot of on a target which is just making a mistake, and the game thinks: HURRDURR YOU WANT THAT NOSE-IN BB :cap_book:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this