Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blixies

August Combat Missions.

12 comments in this topic

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,342 posts
4,206 battles

How does this work exactly?
They mention WG anniversary (packed with discounts), Good old weekend- and event-specific missions, and series of missions.

And yet, there is nothing mentioned in the actual body of the article. Apart from August 1–8. Operation Narai.

Are the speshuls being added as the weekends/anniversary approach? Or is this the final list of the things that are planned for this monts (can't imagine it would be tbh).

Thank you.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,407 posts
7,851 battles

10 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Are the speshuls being added as the weekends/anniversary approach? Or is this the final list of the things that are planned for this monts (can't imagine it would be tbh).

By now you should know that WG loves their "surprises". (I am still recovering from the jawdrop that was the Kii on the last day of summer sale which noone expected /s :Smile_hiding:)

[CATS]
Players
15,926 posts
11,172 battles
19 minutes ago, Blixies said:

They mention WG anniversary (packed with discounts), Good old weekend- and event-specific missions, and series of missions.

And yet, there is nothing mentioned in the actual body of the article. Apart from August 1–8. Operation Narai.

Thank you.

Yes, they will add stuff as they did during July, which contradicts the purpose of monthly mission preview.

Hope they will change back to a true preview soon.

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles
31 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Thank you.

This is not a Mission Preview article, it's a useless teaser. WG tries again to be clever and ends up pissing people off.

I like to plan my weekends, as my other hobbies and interests are very time intensive, so not knowing what the weekend will bring makes me ignore WoWS (or just do a minimum on Friday).

I really liked the complete monthly previews, I could look up requirements, rewards, and plan accordingly. The travesty you linked to is an insult.

WG really tries to disappoint people lately.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,342 posts
4,206 battles

I see. So the article is indeed as pointless as nipples on a breastplate. Excellent.

• Cool 1

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles

The reward missions for the scenarios start earlier than scenario becoming operation of the week. If you're someone who plays alone, you lose 1 day to get the rewards.

AGAIN!!!! It was already reported, yet they continue with this nonsense, so I guess it's something intentional.

Then the daily easy mission gets the same final reward (200 coal) as the "hard" one. Very logical. Last month it made some sense (150/300 coal), now it doesn't.

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles
18 minutes ago, JapLance said:

The reward missions for the scenarios start earlier than scenario becoming operation of the week. If you're someone who plays alone, you lose 1 day to get the rewards.

AGAIN!!!! It was already reported, yet they continue with this nonsense, so I guess it's something intentional.

Then the daily easy mission gets the same final reward (200 coal) as the "hard" one. Very logical. Last month it made some sense (150/300 coal), now it doesn't.

Honest question, but do you really believe that WG cares about their decisions being detrimental to players?

Players
2,183 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, JapLance said:

Now we get 1000 free EXP just to log in to game every 5 days + daily chain mission for multiply that free EXP up to 12k. I think that is nice.

• Cool 1

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

Honest question, but do you really believe that WG cares about their decisions being detrimental to players?

Well, in the last times one could notice some changes for good.

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles
6 minutes ago, JapLance said:

Well, in the last times one could notice some changes for good.

And enough old repeated mistakes, sadly. I really don't know why the quality dropped. The whole situation started looking better at the end of 2017 and then it became worse again.

Sign in to follow this