You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CrniVrag

Go navy tokens

6 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
172 posts
3,308 battles

I have a rather stupid and easily answerable question that buggs the bow dirt out of me. What's the condition for receiving the tokens? Do we have to get all 1250 points each day and our team has to win or is it only based on a team victory? Because Sharks have won 4 times, but I only received the tokens once...

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

I have no freaking clue OP. I'm at 20 tokens now and have no idea how I got them.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
172 posts
3,308 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

I have no freaking clue OP. I'm at 20 tokens now and have no idea how I got them.

I done some digging and apparently I missed this. You get tokens for loyalty only and not daily, the loyalty progression is the only thing that matters, so basically you need to get at least 1 point of contribution to get 3 points per day and since I'm not at 20 loyalty points I don't get crap before I reach 25... 

[CATS]
Players
15,957 posts
11,194 battles

Read the event article....

Loyality is added every day and anytime you get a bonus.

You get tokens as soon as your loyality reaches the thresholds.

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,362 posts
11,276 battles
7 hours ago, CrniVrag said:

I have a rather stupid and easily answerable question that buggs the bow dirt out of me. What's the condition for receiving the tokens? Do we have to get all 1250 points each day and our team has to win or is it only based on a team victory? Because Sharks have won 4 times, but I only received the tokens once...

You don't directly get tokens (well, not by playing). You get loyalty points. You get them for

1. Being on the team at the end of the day (3 points) - you need to score some points for the team for this to count (you're not eligible for the reward if you fail to earn any points)

2. Refusing the offer to switch team (2 points)

The team winning or losing is irrelevant here (being on the winning team gives you a container but no tokens or loyalty points).

Now, as you accumulate loyalty, you reach certain thresholds - at each threshold you're awarded a number of tokens. Other than that, I think you can get them from containers sold in Premium Shop for real money.