Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AzztheCruel

Jingles for captain

11 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
1 post
7,833 battles

no issue, but was just wondering if your community contributor "themightyjingles" could get a captain in the game regardless of the "the ring" competition due to his current internet situation not allowing him to participate and the fact that, he has probably got the largest community in-game and the fact your scoring system really is counter intuitive. I feel his captain will sell very well. i for one will not buy the winner of the completion as i don't really watch their content. i hope this finds the relevant person within your company and thank you for listening

[4_0_4]
Players
4,801 posts
10,930 battles
42 minutes ago, AzztheCruel said:

no issue, but was just wondering if your community contributor "themightyjingles" could get a captain in the game regardless of the "the ring" competition due to his current internet situation not allowing him to participate and the fact that, he has probably got the largest community in-game and the fact your scoring system really is counter intuitive. I feel his captain will sell very well. i for one will not buy the winner of the completion as i don't really watch their content. i hope this finds the relevant person within your company and thank you for listening

CHANGE THE COLOR ********* :Smile-angry:

Otherwise, make him reach 2 million subcribers. Then he`ll get one too.

[-RDE-]
Players
6 posts
2,524 battles

Have you seen the announcement of Ice-Hockey player coming to WOWS as a commander, before Jingles!! Who's done more to promote the game? wow WOWS off the mark again!!

[4_0_4]
Players
4,801 posts
10,930 battles
4 hours ago, mattyc_007 said:

Have you seen the announcement of Ice-Hockey player coming to WOWS as a commander, before Jingles!! Who's done more to promote the game? wow WOWS off the mark again!!

And guess who has more marketing potential in mother russia?

One retired Royal Navy officer or one of the top hockey players in russia?

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
5,817 posts
5,247 battles
On 2.10.2018 at 6:37 PM, BrigadierRosen said:

Nah fam el2azer should be the next one.

Will make you play ALL your ships in RTS mode...?

Sign in to follow this