Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hurricane_tb

Anshan voiceover bug

6 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
6,779 battles

Since I haven't found a separate bug report section, I write this here (in case there is I am deeply sorry).

Since from couple of patches, Anshan's voiceover modification speaks English, despite the fact that I set it to be 'national'. Although my Chinese language skills are as good as a potato's, I really like the sound of it, so if it could be fixed and I could hear Chinese language again on a Chinese ship it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Have a nice day!

[PUPSI]
Players
6,597 posts
Vor 24 Minuten, Hurricane_tb sagte:

2) I encountered this bug today where even though I earned both a devastating strike and a double strike, the go navy! "earn a heroic achievement" is not ticked and I didn't get points for it. Screenshots are attached.

both aren't heroic achievements...

Players
15 posts
6,779 battles

Just checked, and indeed you are right sir, they are just "standard achievements", it confused me. My bad...

Topic edited. Thanks!

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,139 posts
4,420 battles

Pan asia national voices have been removed, non chinese players on SEA complained that Chinese was not the national language for some ships (Chungmu is Korean, Gadjah Mada is indonesian).

• Cool 1

Players
15 posts
6,779 battles
Just now, NoirLotus said:

Pan asia national voices have been removed, non chinese players on SEA complained that Chinese was not the national language for some ships (Chungmu is Korean, Gadjah Mada is indonesian).

Ohh, I didn't know about this, thank you kind sir for the info!

[SCRUB]
Players
657 posts
12,301 battles
2 hours ago, NoirLotus said:

Thanks for the info!

Sign in to follow this