Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Genie_of_the_Lamp

Cant get into Arsenal

5 comments in this topic

Players
108 posts
24,281 battles

Hi I wanna ask if some one has the same problem with his Arsenal - tab in the port. (OS WIN 7)

When I click on it the battle icon can bee seen turning around for minutes and them "cant connect to the webserver".

Is there a simply proven effective  method...?

I already degraded my graphics; I added Cef - line to exceptions of the fire wall.

tnx

Players
46 posts
10,676 battles

I had the same issues the last few days, been playing on an old machine whilst away working, got back home and updated my main machine and all is well....so no help i'm afraid but thought you may like to know you are not alone!! :D

Players
108 posts
24,281 battles
27 minutes ago, omardais said:

I had the same issues the last few days, been playing on an old machine whilst away working, got back home and updated my main machine and all is well....so no help i'm afraid but thought you may like to know you are not alone!! :D

Thanksmy machine is from 2011; Always worked well.

Players
3,031 posts
7,141 battles
23 hours ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Hi I wanna ask if some one has the same problem with his Arsenal - tab in the port. (OS WIN 7)

When I click on it the battle icon can bee seen turning around for minutes and them "cant connect to the webserver".

Is there a simply proven effective  method...?

I already degraded my graphics; I added Cef - line to exceptions of the fire wall.

tnx

I had the same problem.

In the end I had one solution, to use a browser with a VPN and then surf to https://arsenal.worldofwarships.eu/en/ and now I can enter it. I haven't tried to actually purchase something but at least I can now finally see how much coal I have :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this