Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_2hneAFaIyP4T

Thanks WG... maybe?!?

9 comments in this topic

Players
606 posts

Hey

Tried to login this morning during server down time. Tried again later, and find I am running on a prem account... was this given because of this slight muck up on server timing WG? If so, thanks :cap_like:. If not, does anyone have any idea where it might have come from? (it might have been running yesterday too... I'm not sure)

I also found a generic 10 pt US captain in my reserve (allocated to Eirie) - any idea where he might have come from? Is he on loan along with the 3 T10 ships for clan battles?

[PAPAT]
Players
338 posts
12,135 battles
8 minutes ago, Rusty_9 said:

Hey

Tried to login this morning during server down time. Tried again later, and find I am running on a prem account... was this given because of this slight muck up on server timing WG? If so, thanks :cap_like:. If not, does anyone have any idea where it might have come from? (it might have been running yesterday too... I'm not sure)

I also found a generic 10 pt US captain in my reserve (allocated to Eirie) - any idea where he might have come from? Is he on loan along with the 3 T10 ships for clan battles?

Did you recently play a scenario battle? And received five stars?

• Cool 1

[PAPAT]
Players
338 posts
12,135 battles
1 minute ago, Rusty_9 said:

Yep, raptor rescue in a random team yeasterday... is that a standard reward or a special :Smile_hiding:

Usually for the fifth star you will receive 24hrs of Premium. Sometimes, not everytime, you can receive a 10pts commander for four stars. That fourth star reward changes from time to time, from scenario to scenario. 1 -> 3 stars is most of the time some signals or camos.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,710 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Paimentaja sagte:

Usually for the fifth star you will receive 24hrs of Premium. Sometimes, not everytime, you can receive a 10pts commander for four stars. That fourth star reward changes from time to time, from scenario to scenario. 1 -> 3 stars is most of the time some signals or camos.

and of course you will get the rewards for each star only once...

and the rewards can be seen here

• Cool 2

[PAPAT]
Players
338 posts
12,135 battles

5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

and of course you will get the rewards for each star only once...

and the rewards can be seen here

Yes and those can be checked in game, too ; Go to the game type selection "ranked / random / ect" and hower your mouse cursor above the scenario selected and a small "i" icon should appear.

EDIT : In case one forgets did he already got what in that particular scenario when it was last time in rotation. It even shows the date when achieved.

• Cool 1

Players
965 posts
14,928 battles
4 hours ago, Rusty_9 said:

Yep, raptor rescue in a random team yeasterday... is that a standard reward or a special :Smile_hiding:

The first 5-star completion of each scenario gives 24h premium. That's why other challenges are added during rotation (like the current 5 stars, 5 ships sunk that gives some special signals as a reward).

Salute.

Players
547 posts
2,019 battles
5 hours ago, Rusty_9 said:

This happened to me for the same reason. I didn't realise I'd won a 10-point commander until a few months later :Smile_teethhappy: A very pleasant surprise! He went straight on my Clemson, and I can definitely recommend using these 10-pointers for DDs and avoiding the need to grind a 10-pointer in lower tiers... If that interests you anyway.

(Although on reflection it would have been good if I'd waited a little longer before getting my Nicholas... But lesson learned. Said commander has been back on my Clemson for a while and I hope I'll feel happy about going back into T5 soon).

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this