Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
loppantorkel

WR tier 10 last 2 weeks?

17 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,577 battles

Is there any site that shows this data atm?

If not, can WG provide it for us? Just for the sake of discussion of ships. Some have been buffed sightly, like shima. Fresh WR data would be interesting.

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,577 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

All Tier X WR for second to last week and last week will be up on Wendsday.

I think it requires Flash player to see the stats. Thanks anyway, I use the site now and then, but that data is not accessible for me.

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,577 battles
2 hours ago, _ramrus_ said:

Seems to be recent data..

Shima at 48.91%

Gearing: 49.51%

Z-52: 50.67%

YY: 54.10%

Grozo: 49.64%

Khaba: 53.51%

Seems YY and Khaba still are overperforming somewhat while the others are fairly even.

Edit: I have no idea where you found this... The site isn't very easy to navigate..

1 hour ago, Major_Damage225 said:

What about. 

https://wows-numbers.com

I know it's not perfect but it's good enough right? 

:Smile_honoring:

Nah.. it's not good enough because it's all time data. It's great for checking player stats and so, but not for comparing ships.

Players
3,698 posts
7,337 battles
7 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Seems YY and Khaba still are overperforming somewhat while the others are fairly even.

Different player profiles for YY and possibly Khaba, likely much more experienced than your average IJN/USN player.

Players
1,647 posts
6,680 battles

100% in Co-Op

Around 55% in Clan Wars

In Random I currently don't play my Tier X, since Holidays in germany startet more or less

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles
25 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

100% in Co-Op

Around 55% in Clan Wars

In Random I currently don't play my Tier X, since Holidays in germany startet more or less

And 0% in your reading test, aye?

• Bad 1

Players
1,647 posts
6,680 battles
41 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

And 0% in your reading test, aye?

As I'm no native eng....oh... You mean...

Wait...

4 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

If not, can WG provide it for us? Just for the sake of discussion of ships. Some have been buffed sightly, like shima. Fresh WR data would be interesting.

Seems like you can't read my dear @wilkatis_LV or your mind just interprets words where it wants them... :cap_hmm:

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles
31 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

As I'm no native eng....oh... You mean...

Wait...

4 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Seems like you can't read my dear @wilkatis_LV or your mind just interprets words where it wants them... :cap_hmm:

:fish_palm:

Noone cares about your performance in 10s and where you play them, he asked for overall server statistics. Even in the part you yourself quoted you can see exactly that :cap_tea:

[GURKA]
Players
2,349 posts
6,760 battles
2 hours ago, Capra76 said:

Different player profiles for YY and possibly Khaba, likely much more experienced than your average IJN/USN player.

How do you know, that the average IJN/USN player is perfoming better than an average YY or Khaba player? ^^

I mean some people started this game just, they look at the winrates and then, they take the best ship like Khaba or YY. Then you have less exp people on the better ships.

I think those ships are better than for exp the Shima, so they globally perform better.

Players
1,647 posts
6,680 battles
11 ore fa, wilkatis_LV ha scritto:

Noone cares about your performance in 10s and where you play them, he asked for overall server statistics. Even in the part you yourself quoted you can see exactly that :cap_tea:

You're right.

I'am so sorry for that I wanted to help him gather data (as it is obvious that would there be a site that collects these kind of data, it would be known by now) and as I'am not that attention seeking that I need to trash my signature with my *edited*I have to write it down.

But if noone cares about the stats of others, why on gods green earth do you need 2 pics in your own signature? :cap_hmm:

(Don't answer the question, its a rethorical one)

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles
17 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

(as it is obvious that would there be a site that collects these kind of data, it would be known by now)

1st comment on this topic already links the site.

Then 7 comments discuss it

Then comes your comment

It was known long before your illiteracy arrived here

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this