Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sinister_Chill98

Why am i losing all the time?

10 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
1,786 battles

Hi there, I'm a really really nice and kind person & honestly i love World of Warships, Dasha that presents updates, the game play, containers etc. When i start playing matches like yesterday i had like 60% of wins but today i play with such bots that change there position every second camping in base or like when the match barley starts there are already 3 ships down in my team then the enemy fire salvo targets right at me, feeling self confident that the three ships in front of me together will push the front line, and big red word DEFEAT the whole team dies like in 5 min. or afk buddies and premium ships with people that played almost 20 battles. I really do my best to set a nice position on the map to fire as much shells as possible making 75k dmg even sometimes 120k or higher and i loose i check my notifications and i get DEFEATED,DEFEATED,DEFEATED,VICTORY,DEFEATED, like i said i am a kind person and when i see people dyeing in the first minutes of the match i start cursing on the keyboard like sailor, i even got banned from WG chat couple of times. Is there any help for me? :D 

9 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
15,908 posts
11,172 battles

You are basicly complaining about ONE losing streak. Lucky you.

It is just normal statistics. Nothing special.

I suggest to take a break till tomorrow.

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
2 hours ago, matthewglaz8 said:

Is there any help for me?

Aiside from 'get good', even if you are very good, it is like you are a donkey dragging a cart full of potatoes (your teammates) uphill.

That is, IF you are good. Then you are the donkey. If not, then you are a potato in the cart. 

Even for a very very strong donkey, the situation is often as in the picture. 

But usually, nobody is like the donkey, and it is a matter of which cart gets downhill first.

The solution: more donkeys, less potatoes. Get good. Find some buddies that are good. Form a division.

3 donkeys (good ones) are now pulling the cart. Should go better. Even then, this might still happen:

Donkey-Cart.jpg

The thing is: THIS IS A GAME. Have a laugh about it. You do not need to spend money on it (free to play). 

So enjoy it, and if you do not find it funny anymore, have a beer. Or two. Or twenty...  :Smile_popcorn:

[NWP]
Players
4,353 posts
6,233 battles
On 30.7.2018 at 4:40 PM, matthewglaz8 said:

Hi there, I'm a really really nice and kind person & honestly i love World of Warships, Dasha that presents updates, the game play, containers etc. When i start playing matches like yesterday i had like 60% of wins but today i play with such bots that change there position every second camping in base or like when the match barley starts there are already 3 ships down in my team then the enemy fire salvo targets right at me, feeling self confident that the three ships in front of me together will push the front line, and big red word DEFEAT the whole team dies like in 5 min. or afk buddies and premium ships with people that played almost 20 battles. I really do my best to set a nice position on the map to fire as much shells as possible making 75k dmg even sometimes 120k or higher and i loose i check my notifications and i get DEFEATED,DEFEATED,DEFEATED,VICTORY,DEFEATED, like i said i am a kind person and when i see people dyeing in the first minutes of the match i start cursing on the keyboard like sailor, i even got banned from WG chat couple of times. Is there any help for me? :D 

So you complain that you have good games damage wise (which doesnt seem to happen that often, when you look at your avg damage) and lost them. I tell you, that most of the best games i had i actually lost. And you know why? because both teams were pretty bad, but overall, my team was worse, and i couldnt do more damage than i already did.

Your overall performance doesnt really justify having a higher WR. Lets look your stats from last 3 weeks (not sure if you track them regularily)

https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/505934024,matthewglaz8/

Tirpitz/NC/Hipper (ill leave the Lexington out of it): You barely deal half your own HP in damage to the enemies on average. Your team has to do more, in order to compensate for your lack of damage. Also you tend to die very often, so basicly what that means, you cant help your team anymore when you are dead.

I dont know which targets you prioritize, but DDs are the ones you should be focusing when they are spotted. Kill them, and the chances of your team winning will increase.

And about the CV: CVs have the highest influence on the outcome of the game - both positive and negative. Seeing that you have the lowest WR in CVs from all 4 classes, i think you arent playing good in them. I dont know what you are doing, but obviously its not helping your team that much. On the contrary, it makes your team lose more often.

Apart from that, losing streaks happen to everyone. We had horrible days lately too, and doesnt matter what you do, you will just lose. Summer vacation in many countries (especially germany) still ongoing, so that might be one thing which is influencing current player base (aka bad teams).

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,319 battles

Get good with carriers thats the best short cut you are going to get in this game to drag your team to victory. Just by being good in a CV you are already a one man division and if you play in a division you will start talking bussiness. 60% WR pff thats childs play, 70% any day with a good division, 80-90% sure with a great one, just get in a good clan for that.

Players
1,383 posts
10,331 battles
Am 30.7.2018 um 17:43, BLUB__BLUB sagte:

You do not need to spend money on it (free to play).

It's a lot more fun if you do spend at least some money on it though.

I tried both ways several times.

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
5 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

It's a lot more fun if you do spend at least some money on it though.

I tried both ways several times.

It CAN be, I have bought Hood and I am enjoying that one.

I've seen a lot of them buying the wrong ship though. 

On 6-8-2018 at 5:10 PM, xx_CoolHand_xx said:

That is how this game 'works': gangs of premium-players, 'camping' behind some rock and waiting for the rest of the team to die away, like vultures. 

There's no reason why it wouldn't be the FTP dude sinking the reckless N00bs that just bought a brand-new Derpitz and endeed up in T8...

In fact, that is usually what happens. --> Hey look, I sucked at tier 3 so I BOUGHT a T8... LOLzzzz.

Players
1,383 posts
10,331 battles
Vor 19 Stunden, BLUB__BLUB sagte:

I've seen a lot of them buying the wrong ship though.

Yes, I've written a fair bit on that issue in this forum, the latest:

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
7,178 battles
On ‎30‎.‎07‎.‎2018 at 3:40 PM, matthewglaz8 said:

That is how this game 'works': gangs of premium-players, 'camping' behind some rock and waiting for the rest of the team to die away, like vultures. 

If you complain, you get reported, and are instantly silenced by moderators. If you come here to complain, they'll call you a 'whiner', tell you about 'streaks of losses' and whatever other fairy tales. 

Overall, and after 3 years of playing this nonsense, I can only tell you: no, there's no help for people like you (or me). Except: quit playing. I've uninstalled today. 

Sign in to follow this