You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

WG ASAP PROTECT EAGLES

43 comments in this topic

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
Just now, Boris_MNE said:

It aint human what sharks are doing to them.... wtf

That is because they are sharks, not humans? :Smile_trollface: 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

1,471 posts
10,088 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

That is because they are sharks, not humans? :Smile_trollface: 

dude i wake up and sharks already fill bar for daily victory. so far had every day free container without battle.

JUSTICE FOR EAGLES!

• Cool 1

Players
7 posts
2,519 battles

It's easy to see why. WG assumed players would be equally split between two teams, however they didn't count on herd mentality - everybody wants to play for the winning side. So atm Sharks heavily outnumber the Eagles, and there is no mechanism to even this out. 

Points bonus WG gives to team that falls behind is  flawed in this respect. For example, even if Eagles get close in points, bonus for points difference disappears and number of players per team comes into effect, widening the gap again. 
If something isn't done about this the competition is over.

[-AP-]
Players
747 posts
2,918 battles

I saw this landslide coming a mile away as soon as i saw the team selection screen....

1. Blue is the most popurily picked color when you give people a choice.

2. if they are uninformed, people most often pick the first thing they see, and sharks were on the left side when choosing team.

Of course way more people are gonna pick sharks, its basic psychological, i dont know what wargaming were think making sharks both be blue and be the option to the left at the same time, id have made sure that the blue option was the one to the right, to try and balance the psychological bias as much as possible.

• Cool 1

1,471 posts
10,088 battles
Just now, thiextar said:

I saw this landslide coming a mile away as soon as i saw the team selection screen....

1. Blue is the most popurily picked color when you give people a choice.

2. if they are uninformed, people most often pick the first thing they see, and sharks were on the left side when choosing team.

Of course way more people are gonna pick sharks, its basic psychological, i dont know what wargaming were think making sharks both be blue and be the option to the left at the same time, id have made sure that the blue option was the one to the right, to try and balance the psychological bias as much as possible.

2564b6507797079a72cd729f39eb58c1.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[-RT-]
Players
299 posts
19,066 battles

"To those who have everything, more will be given. From those who have nothing, everything will be taken." Looks like it really works....

• Funny 1

[_SM_]
Players
269 posts
10,142 battles

I started in sharks and going to play sharks all the time...and with Akizuki.Today I start later when I go home from work.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,366 posts
5,758 battles

A lot of Streamers and CC's announced that they will be picking sharks way before the event starts.

A group of highly skilled players from clans picked sharks as a directive from their clans since every win in a CB match means 700 points for the team..

No amount of compensation will make the gap getting closed..

wait for the 15th day, when a lot of players complete the 75 loyalty points then it will be a stream of players towards to the eagles... to get more tokens.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
9 minutes ago, FidelisRaven said:

It's easy to see why. WG assumed players would be equally split between two teams, however they didn't count on herd mentality - everybody wants to play for the winning side. So atm Sharks heavily outnumber the Eagles, and there is no mechanism to even this out. 

Points bonus WG gives to team that falls behind is  flawed in this respect. For example, even if Eagles get close in points, bonus for points difference disappears and number of players per team comes into effect, widening the gap again. 
If something isn't done about this the competition is over.

You are wording this as if this was the 1st time WG did such an event, hint: its not.

They keep hitting their toes in the same stones over and over in every instance they can, it truly is a "special" company WG...

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,239 posts
7,179 battles

people are picking sharks over the eagles, who would have thought that in world of warships

in world of warplanes everybody would be in eagles team

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,527 posts
14,976 battles
25 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

It aint human what sharks are doing to them.... wtf

The element of surprise man. We can fly... They never expected that. :Smile_teethhappy:

shark.jpg.abab6f3866e7deca087768a5dcce6f36.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
555 posts
22 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

JUSTICE FOR EAGLES!

But what if it is justice? What if this is exactly what the feathery sky-poopers deserve? Anyway, my bet is that come day 16 the Eagles will start winning a lot more.

• Cool 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
35 minutes ago, Kamikazesushi said:

"To those who have everything, more will be given. From those who have nothing, everything will be taken." Looks like it really works....

You missed the part "Even if they hath not." or something like that...

I am an Eagle, I have stayed an Eagle.

To be fair every game I have played, bar one, has been a victory...

• Cool 1

[XODUS]
Players
778 posts
4,515 battles

Also because any good Destroyer player would join sharks

because when we go out hunting battleships
we are humming this

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
21 minutes ago, JaiFoh said:

Also because any good Destroyer player would join sharks

because when we go out hunting battleships
we are humming this

Love it...:Smile_teethhappy:

I usually hum "It's the final countdown." and if I can I type thank you for coming and goodbye just before my torpedoes hit.

Players
588 posts
4,771 battles

WG was for some reason under the impression that in a community that plays a game about ships, on the ocean, half of the players would choose the team symbolized by a big pigeon.

Instead of something that lives in close proximity to the ships we play, and is arguably the coolest animal on the planet Earth.

Players
14 posts
4,316 battles

This outcome was already clear to me when ppl went "but sharks has dasha!" in the forums, plus as already mentioned the streamers going "I'll play sharks" and clans simply ordering members to pick what side.

Could one say this  was rigged? No idea, next time WG should just put players randomly into teams... without option to switch. And then just watch how it goes....but meh, like WG gives a crap what forum says.

Beta Tester
2,145 posts
2,329 battles

I went for the Sharks because the eagle, through no fault of his own, comes across as being a bit too full of himself. Eagles have been among the top 10 heraldic animals since ancient times, and still figure heavily on national flags and coats of arms across the globe. The much maligned and heavily set-upon shark? Not so much. In spite of being here first - sharks predate eagles by several hundred millions of years - he's been shoehorned into the villain's role for far too long. But now the time has come to put things right! Join the Sharks, and strike a blow for justice, freedom and bikini-clad happy meals! :fish_haloween:

• Cool 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
555 posts

Dasha is an eagle. People basically chose the less ... eccentric Wooster camo. In 15 days their loyalty will be full and they'll start switching over.

[ONE2]
Players
2,527 posts
14,976 battles
4 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

Dasha is an eagle. People basically chose the less ... eccentric Wooster camo. In 15 days their loyalty will be full and they'll start switching over.

YEEAH, but why wait that long? I ALREADY DID- TBH.:Smile_great:

b1.jpg.aa110a7f0476c321d63172e016f98fc5.jpg

Players
14 posts
4,316 battles
14 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

my bad then, sorry