You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

So I tried to report player using hack/illegal mode but you can not report him ofc..

57 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,993 posts
2,737 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

How do you know he cheated? :Smile_playing:

He doesn't.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,429 posts

Lol, cheat hack? that vid is just a bloody mess...good luck if you try to cheat using that crap...more chance of getting an epileptic fit.  

• Funny 1

[BNBS]
Players
376 posts

He sure does miss a lot for somebody using an aimbot.  One might even conclude that even having an aimbot is a useless hack to have.

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles

Sometimes i see people who use some sort of aim assist. They shoot just too well. For example i was 1v1 on Gearing vs other Gearing, my aim is not bad, but really he took almost 20k of my HP while i could only take about 6k. We both maneuvered. He would have killed me off, i had to use smoke. 

That kind of super precise shooting just is not normal. I dont care how good you are nobody is able to shoot that precise. 

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Players
105 posts
4,049 battles
2 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

Sometimes i see people who use some sort of aim assist. They shoot just too well. For example i was 1v1 on Gearing vs other Gearing, my aim is not bad, but really he took almost 20k of my HP while i could only take about 6k. We both maneuvered. He would have killed me off, i had to use smoke. 

That kind of super precise shooting just is not normal. I dont care how good you are nobody is able to shoot that precise. 

It's not a hitscan weapon so I doubt aim assist.  More likely a player with a good grasp of the game & ship and with a good gaming set up.  Trying to play on a laptop on a tray table with restricted room to use a mouse instead of a large monitor & good gaming space has taught me that it can make a huge difference.

• Cool 1

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
1 minute ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

It's not a hitscan weapon so I doubt aim assist.  More likely a player with a good grasp of the game & ship and with a good gaming set up.  Trying to play on a laptop on a tray table with restricted room to use a mouse instead of a large monitor & good gaming space has taught me that it can make a huge difference.

Not even sure what is it that you are saying? I play on desktop, perfect gaming setup.

Players
105 posts
4,049 battles
Just now, Fonfalks said:

Not even sure what is it that you are saying? I play on desktop, perfect gaming setup.

Could still have better rig than you, better connection to server, better reflexes, may just "click" with that ship, or just better RNG than you (is RNG a thing in WoWs like it is in WoT?).  Had so many cases on console where people were convinced that someone was cheating on a server based game where they had just come up against someone better than them that I doubt "hax" when claimed (unless obvious).  As an aside, I doubt that smoke would have saved you if that player was running a cheat.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
1 hour ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenL8Z1X1Dw

How many time did I see - that is old video, that is not in the game anymore, it si this or that - yes it is in game and player use it, have hidden stats - and probably WG knows about it, been playing this game for more than 3 year but this is enough,, it's the last euro I gave to WG EVER,, it is not enough that we have to live with idiotic MM for years, one sided games all the time, players with 15k av dam playing 3000 T10 battles and so on - now we have to play against this crap, no thx..

BTW look at the end of video how old this video is ...

This "hack" is as old as WoWS. Nothing new. And it is not a hack but a mod because you can't (easily) alter data on WG's server and even if you did, everyone would have the advantage, not just you. This also explains why you can't report anyone for cheating or hacking.

Now, here is the thing: This is a mod which is only visible on the screen of the modder. So how can you be sure that your opponent used it or something similar?

Looks like a case of "Everyone who is better than me has to be a cheater" syndrome.

16 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

Yeah, because it is not possible that

a) he can shoot well enough to do this damage on his own,

b) you shot worse than you think,

c) he got more luck on his side than you,

d) you also got shot from other opponents which explains the supposed higher damage output or

e) all of the above.

It has to be a cheat, right? :Smile_facepalm:

These mods are only as good as their user and - more importantly - they are only as good as the one on the receiving end let them be. They don't and can't take evasive maneuvres into account and if you rely on them and don't use your own brain, your shooting becomes very predicable. That's why it is actually pointless for any player with half a brain to use them.

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
15,845 posts
11,167 battles
18 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I am pretty sure there are quite a few players better than you....

Take the video our lovely OP posted. The player did 48k damage with aim assist. I do 45k in my Emile Bertin on AVERAGE (stock grind inclusive). Basicly I do better than this guy with aim assist in around 45% of my games. And I am no unicum. There are MANY players better than me.

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
14 ore fa, MyopicHedgehog ha scritto:

Could still have better rig than you, better connection to server, better reflexes, may just "click" with that ship, or just better RNG than you (is RNG a thing in WoWs like it is in WoT?).  Had so many cases on console where people were convinced that someone was cheating on a server based game where they had just come up against someone better than them that I doubt "hax" when claimed (unless obvious).  As an aside, I doubt that smoke would have saved you if that player was running a cheat.

I have perfect rig, playing on max settings at 144refresh rate, internet speed in one of best in EU 100MB/s. And i am not best shooter in game for sure, far from it, but that kind of difference is just absurd, he hit basically with every shot or close to it. If it is not cheating he has to play this game like Olympic athletes train for Olympics. 

I however suspect it is cheating - it just stands out too much over 99% of players, these kinds of "snipers" are just so rare...

I would bet my house on that it is some kind of aim assist. 

14 ore fa, ColonelPete ha scritto:

I am pretty sure there are quite a few players better than you....

Take the video our lovely OP posted. The player did 48k damage with aim assist. I do 45k in my Emile Bertin on AVERAGE (stock grind inclusive). Basicly I do better than this guy with aim assist in around 45% of my games. And I am no unicum. There are MANY players better than me.

I have no doubt there are better players, but not by that margin - 6k vs 20k in something like 20 seconds or even less. Seems very strange to me to say the least. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
1,993 posts
2,737 battles
2 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I have perfect rig, playing on max settings at 144refresh rate, internet speed in one of best in EU 100MB/s. And i am not best shooter in game for sure, far from it, but that kind of difference is just absurd, he hit basically with every shot or close to it. If it is not cheating he has to play this game like Olympic athletes train for Olympics. 

I however suspect it is cheating - it just stands out too much over 99% of players, these kinds of "snipers" are just so rare...

So you'd bet your house on what's ultimately conjecture, as you have not one shred of actual proof?

Friendly advice: Stay out of gambling.

• Funny 3

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
619 posts

Someone killed me.....hax

Someone shot better than me....hax

Someone knows the game basics.....hax

I'll just go grab me a beer. Sounds like a wot thread all over again.

• Funny 2

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
14 ore fa, lafeel ha scritto:

So you'd bet your house on what's ultimately conjecture, as you have not one shred of actual proof?

Friendly advice: Stay out of gambling.

Sure there is proof - he had hit rate of about 99% ish. That is not possible vs maneuvering DD imho. 

But i know how WG trolling goes - no cheating, no OP ships, no OP features like radars, everything is fine, if you dont like something your just bad. 

I really hope you get paid for these kind *edited*that add nothing and defend status quo of this semirotten game with such passion.

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
1,993 posts
2,737 battles
14 ore fa, Fonfalks ha scritto:

Sure there is proof - he had hit rate of about 99% ish. That is not possible vs maneuvering DD imho. 

But i know how WG trolling goes - no cheating, no OP ships, no OP features like radars, everything is fine, if you dont like something your just bad. 

I really hope you get paid for these kind *edited* that add nothing and defend status quo of this semirotten game with such passion.

That is not proof, and you know it, you even said it yourself there with those four words "imho"

Nothing more needs to be said.

[AS13]
Players
2,458 posts
2,499 battles
57 minutes ago, Sybeck said:

He sure does miss a lot for somebody using an aimbot.  One might even conclude that even having an aimbot is a useless hack to have.

Not bad for a cross-eyed half-blind monkey though. I'd not be proud of it, but hey.

Players
105 posts
4,049 battles
10 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I can't say for certain that it was or wasn't aim assist, but the fact is that this isn't an FPS with hitscan weapons where an aim assist can be brutally effective but a game where shells have time of flight and sigma & dispersion to affect things.  As also noted, you may have also been shot at by someone else.

Game knowledge & experience can make a huge difference with this game.  It is possible that you were just outplayed by a much better player.  I got insta deleted by a Scrub in a Richellue (sp?) in my Haida.  I made a dumb play and he was a better player.  It happens!

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

I really hope you get paid for these kind *edited* that add nothing and defend status quo of this semirotten game with such passion.

And I hope people like you get paid by whatever company sends you here for whatever kind of posts you are doing. :Smile_smile:

Seriously, calling someone a WG troll, paid poster or fanboy just because they can explain seemingly unexplainable situations... That sounds like a "Don't touch my safe space" reaction.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
1,993 posts
2,737 battles
1 minute ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

I can't say for certain that it was or wasn't aim assist, but the fact is that this isn't an FPS with hitscan weapons where an aim assist can be brutally effective but a game where shells have time of flight and sigma & dispersion to affect things.

Game knowledge & experience can make a huge difference with this game.  It is possible that you were just outplayed by a much better player.  I got insta deleted by a Scrub in a Richellue (sp?) in my Haida.  I made a dumb play and he was a better play.  It happens!

Even the best players can have a bad game, and this is a fact. Watch enough WoWS streams and you'll see it for yourself.

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
14 hours ago, lafeel said:

That is not proof, and you know it, you even said it yourself there with those four words "imho"

Nothing more needs to be said.

Do you want me to hire some hacker group, dig in WG for server info, find what game was that, who it was who shot at me, find hes IP adress, find where he lives, break in to hes house and check what kind of software he has on PC, film it all and interrogate him on camera for you buddy? 

What kind of proof would you even expect from me? Is it not enough that he had exceptionally high hit rate that even best players i have seen playing with or against can not even hope to reach? 

edited 

Edited by Hedko1
1. Etiquette
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
15,845 posts
11,167 battles
8 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I have no doubt there are better players, but not by that margin - 6k vs 20k in something like 20 seconds or even less. Seems very strange to me to say the least. 

Damage yeah, no problem, but very unlikely in that time.

If you are sure with the time, then you got hit by somebody else too.

Players
105 posts
4,049 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Even the best players can have a bad game, and this is a fact. Watch enough WoWS streams and you'll see it for yourself.

Oh yes, I've seen it!  I am not a good player (yet) - hopefully will be(!) in future - was using my experience being insta-deleted (wasn't even a detonation!) as an example that "things happen" in game and you just have to walk it off!

Beta Tester
1,993 posts
2,737 battles
14 ore fa, MyopicHedgehog ha scritto:

Oh yes, I've seen it!  I am not a good player (yet) - hopefully will be(!) in future - was using my experience being insta-deleted (wasn't even a detonation!) as an example that "things happen" in game and you just have to walk it off!

Same here, and I make no claim to being a great player either. :Smile_teethhappy:

Do you want me to hire some hacker group, dig in WG for server info, find what game was that, who it was who shot at me, find hes IP adress, find where he lives, break in to hes house and check what kind of software he has on PC, film it all and interrogate him on camera for you buddy? 

What kind of proof would you even expect from me? Is it not enough that he had exceptionally high hit rate that even best players i have seen playing with or against can not even hope to reach? 

*edited*

The good ole "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll!" defense eh? We're done here, don't think you'll have any respect from anyone around here after pulling that.

• Cool 1