Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_H5rJRncFaDW9

Heroic Achievement

5 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts

Playing in the Sharks vs Eagles thing. Supposedly you get points for heroic achievements but apparently I don't understand how that works. I thought those would be things like devastating strikes, first blood and so on but I never get points for them at the end of the battle. Can anyone clue me in? 

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles
5 minutes ago, DrakkonisPrime said:

Playing in the Sharks vs Eagles thing. Supposedly you get points for heroic achievements but apparently I don't understand how that works. I thought those would be things like devastating strikes, first blood and so on but I never get points for them at the end of the battle. Can anyone clue me in? 

Heroic achievements are those with a golden wreath around them, like Confederate or Dreadnought.

[BOBS3]
[BOBS3]
Players
410 posts

If you go to the screen where your achievements are shown and mouseover them you'll see that some say "heroic individual" and some say "honorable individual". Devastating Strike and First Blood both say "honorable", so I don't think those would count. Dreadnought or High Calibre say "heroic" so I think those would be the sort you'd need to get for points.

EDIT: Ninjaed by Aragathor, and he gave the extra information about the wreaths as well.

Sign in to follow this