Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LeBurgonde

Clan limitation in FFA

13 comments in this topic

Players
38 posts
11,232 battles

Hello guys.

I thought sniping (2 div launching a game at the same time to get in the same team) was no more possible. Am I wrong or is the following matchmaking still possible (5 members of the same clan in the red team)?

ludwhf.thumb.jpg.a22a55743364846659cd10fbad0d5696.jpg

And yes, I am THAT bad in Monty :)

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Well, apparently it is.

Why do you think it is not?

It is just not that easy to achieve because most of the time you probably play against your mates.

[TTT]
Players
4,108 posts
7,842 battles

where'd you get the idea that was no longer possible, or even that it should not be? There's just as good a chance that having that many from one clan reduces the red team's average skill as increase it...

Players
38 posts
11,232 battles
8 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Why do you think it is not?

I thought this was now made impossible with the new MM, can't see it in the patch note tho, may be wrong.

or even that it should not be?

Don't get me wrong: I don't think this shouldn't be that way, this is just a question.

[HEATH]
Players
125 posts
12,331 battles

Blur all the names except yours, is against rules and u can get penalized. (can be considered named and shamed)

Players
38 posts
11,232 battles
6 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

Blur all the names except yours, is against rules and u can get penalized. (can be considered named and shamed)

I am not shaming anyone (rules are rules, and thez played with them fair and square, no complain here), and I need to prove it is the same clan tag

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
657 posts
12,296 battles

If I'm not mistaken WG have officially declared that as long as they aren't rigging the game (i.e. ending up on opposing teams and one division clearly providing info to the other, or giving them free damage) synchronized clicking is fine 

Players
38 posts
11,232 battles
12 minutes ago, Freyr_90 said:

If I'm not mistaken WG have officially declared that as long as they aren't rigging the game (i.e. ending up on opposing teams and one division clearly providing info to the other, or giving them free damage) synchronized clicking is fine 

Nice, thx and this topic can be locked then

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles
3 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

He blurred the enemy names, which are the players in question. Everyone else is fine. Still better to blur them out, but it doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, LeBurgonde said:

Hello guys.

I thought sniping (2 div launching a game at the same time to get in the same team) was no more possible. Am I wrong or is the following matchmaking still possible (5 members of the same clan in the red team)?

ludwhf.thumb.jpg.a22a55743364846659cd10fbad0d5696.jpg

And yes, I am THAT bad in Monty :)

This was never disabled, and in randoms I don't think it's that much of an issue. Yeah, its's annoying to deal with, but at the same time sometimes it can happen randomly (ever randomly ran into a clanmate? Literally what were the chances, and yet it happened)

If we're talking ranked - that's a whole different level of problem...

Players
961 posts
4,957 battles
8 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

If we're talking ranked - that's a whole different level of problem...

It is incredibly stupid to try this in ranked. Chances are you get someone who knows you in and out on the enemy team or you will ruin a friend's progression. 

I received so many reports when another kktm guy was in the same ranked game (not team! ) by chance. ... 

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,836 posts
4,219 battles

Well, to all those concerned our record was 9 CGs on one team, all on TS... and we lost :Smile_amazed:

Last week we did one where we ended up 4v5 and people complained about div rigging, but we basically just went for each-other and by the end of the game everyone was telling us what good sports we are, and we even got a new joiner.

So yeah, it's possible and IMO there's nothing wrong with it.

[JRM]
Players
1,307 posts
14,650 battles
2 hours ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

It is incredibly stupid to try this in ranked. Chances are you get someone who knows you in and out on the enemy team or you will ruin a friend's progression. 

I received so many reports when another kktm guy was in the same ranked game (not team! ) by chance. ... 

Like sinking your clan chief and throwing him a rank down :Smile_hiding:

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,661 posts
5,455 battles
2 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Like sinking your clan chief and throwing him a rank down :Smile_hiding:

Sounds like the voice of experience... ;)

I think it's great fun when you get clan members on the opposite side as it adds even more to the rivalry - and that is a much more frequent occurrence than getting on the same side.

Sign in to follow this