You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FormationCloudsDefance

Did Anyone Buy a Ship With Coal?

37 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
1,857 battles

I lost most of this month. I couldn't collect so much coal. Only 13K. Did anyone buy a ship with coal yet? How much do you colletc per day average? My  average is +-800 . This coal thing, last a few months or only July?

• Funny 1

Players
784 posts
6,859 battles

I did get the Yubari for coal. Fun ship.

I have the October Revolution, Aigle and Campbelltown already, so not getting those. But they're all fun ships IMO and possibly worth getting for free, depending on what you like.

Players
12 posts
1,857 battles
2 dakika önce, jss78 dedi:

I did get the Yubari for coal. Fun ship.

I have the October Revolution, Aigle and Campbelltown already, so not getting those. But they're all fun ships IMO and possibly worth getting for free, depending on what you like.

I have also Aigle. I want to Musashi but I think It'll take a long time :)

[BYOB]
Players
2,687 posts
9,846 battles
28 minutes ago, FormationCloudsDefance said:

This coal thing, last a few months or only July?

It's permanent, as in never going away. You have all the time in the world, or at least until the game dies, to collect and spend coal.

10 minutes ago, FormationCloudsDefance said:

I want to Musashi but I think It'll take a long time

I'm saving for the Mutsusashi too, it will take only around 4 months of daily container grinding as I only need 90k coal to get it.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
1,861 posts
20,778 battles
12 minutes ago, FormationCloudsDefance said:

I have also Aigle. I want to Musashi but I think It'll take a long time :)

Its likely that you will have missions and you can also take resources containers, Musashi is also accessible by 750 K FreeXP. They can not be combined, so you can not purchase Musashi with say 100 K Coal and 300 K FreeXP.

Just do not waste the coal on other stuff. 

[TTT]
Players
3,574 posts
7,449 battles
7 minutes ago, robihr said:

ship with coal?

6178005119_8c3d04bba1_b.jpg

:Smile_trollface:

still moves faster than a Bogue...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

[H_FAN]
Players
1,861 posts
20,778 battles
17 minutes ago, robihr said:

ship with coal?

6178005119_8c3d04bba1_b.jpg

:Smile_trollface:

Looks agile....:cap_haloween:Torp protection reduction 100% (you know back in the days coal was absorbing  shells protectionwise).

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
20 minutes ago, FormationCloudsDefance said:

Does it combat? :)

Constantly.

Waves, winds and incompetent crew... :Smile_trollface:

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
13 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

Looks agile....:cap_haloween:Torp protection reduction 100% (you know back in the days coal was absorbing  shells protectionwise).

More like "every torp is a deep torp and goes under me" :Smile_teethhappy:

[TIPC]
Players
231 posts
9,832 battles

Have everything they offer,-Mushasi and the Salem,so not yet,probably get the Mushasi,when I get the coal for it.

(got 35,900 atm)

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
414 posts
7,632 battles

Yuubari and campbeltown, on my way to aigle. I wonder if wargaming will rotate ships available in the arsenal just like they do with tech tree premiums. :cap_hmm:

Players
784 posts
6,859 battles
1 minute ago, orzel286 said:

Yuubari and campbeltown, on my way to aigle. I wonder if wargaming will rotate ships available in the arsenal just like they do with tech tree premiums. :cap_hmm:

Unless I'm mistaken, aren't all the ships currently available for coal those that were handed out as mission prizes at some point? So they're all kinda half-premium ships, not completely paywalled.

If there's a pattern here, maybe stuff like Varyag, Indianapolis for coal in the future?

[TIPC]
Players
231 posts
9,832 battles
4 minutes ago, jss78 said:

Unless I'm mistaken, aren't all the ships currently available for coal those that were handed out as mission prizes at some point? So they're all kinda half-premium ships, not completely paywalled.

If there's a pattern here, maybe stuff like Varyag, Indianapolis for coal in the future?

Salem,Mushasi and Yuubari wasnt for mission,so 3 of them was,and 3 of them wasnt,50/50.

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

Stop buying ships with coal and start buying special upgrades. Much more important (except if u want salem)

• Cool 2

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
1 minute ago, Boris_MNE said:

Stop buying ships with coal and start buying special upgrades. Much more important (except if u want salem)

But what if you already got enough hydro mods and don't play T9/10 radar botes? Though I might buy spotter plane mod for Perth.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,379 battles

Coal’s not going anywhere, it’s here to stay. 

But I’m with Boris on this one, those upgrades might be a better place to spend your coal

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
858 posts
3,869 battles
9 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

... (except if u want salem)

That's what I'm saving up for. Helps that I don't play many high-tier games as I'm unsure about my ability and don't want to drag the team down, so the higher tier ships I do have already have good mods (mainly spood beast upgrades on the tier 8 DDs).

Of course, once I get the Salem I'm going to have to start playing higher tier games to use it ... :Smile_ohmy: ... but I got the Mo shortly before it was removed from sale and so far I've recorded a 0% win rate over 1 battle so it's not as though I'll be champing at the bit to get stuck in.

Spoiler

Players
748 posts
6,653 battles

Don't play higher tier games so not bothered about upgrades. Would like an Okt. Revska. though, so will collect for that.

[SINT]
Players
269 posts
12,657 battles

“ Unfortunaly” i have all the coal ships except for the Salem. Since i enjoy collecting the sub tier V premiums Coal would have been great 2 years ago. Or even 6 months ago since i would have saved my FXP and bought Musashi with coal. The Salem is quite coal expensive but with the 25% discount doable in the long run. But only for collecting value, since I never bought the Des moines (even if unlocked xp wise) and the Salem is considered inferiour.  

But there are some nice ships available, even if not the OP type of premiums. And coal is free, you only have to play the game and you will get something out of it.

So either a premium, flags, modules or wathever you prefer: its a bonus / gift.

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
413 posts
2,693 battles

I use coals to buy signals, because they are more worth to me. I could buy ships with money. I can't buy signals. 

[DC-DK]
Players
1,756 posts
22,424 battles
1 hour ago, Linkaex said:

I use coals to buy signals, because they are more worth to me. I could buy ships with money. I can't buy signals. 

Why can't you buy signals for real money.... Lots of flag bundles in the shop.... Signals is way overpriced in the arsenal imho