Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1978

Developer team, can you explain that?

49 comments in this topic

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles

why me, why always me? 80% of these lost battles I was in the top 3 in XP earn. when the developer team begins the process of changing the matchmaker and make it work as a player skill base?Untitled.thumb.jpg.30fc4f0a1a09f8c30b5aa4bae7abf5b1.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[SCRUB]
Players
1,874 posts

WG has to manage in some way difference in points between teams in ongoing event.

If you want to win - switch to team "Eagles".  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles

for GOD sake, is that right? that battles take my time and money, the only fun and hubby that we have in the hottest residential area in the world, over 55 Celsius degrees.
that is 27 battles of today, no more comment.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.531f145220041b813010adacc9ec7831.jpg

• Funny 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
607 posts
5,986 battles

One question for you:

Why you keep plaoyng after 4-5 battle list in a row? NEVER DO THAT

• Cool 1

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,979 posts
4,965 battles

Explain what? You inhability to see you are in a bad rut and need to change gears for 5 minutes?

Developers can not give you common sense...

My advice: after 3-5 losses in a row, go watch a 5 minute youtube video, or whatever makes you spend 5 minutes offgame, then go battle again, those that you were fighting with will be in battle and you have better chances at getting different teams.

• Cool 2

[AS13]
Players
1,189 posts
1,575 battles
2 minutes ago, Juanx said:

My advice: after 3-5 losses in a row, go watch a 5 minute youtube video, or whatever makes you spend 5 minutes offgame, then go battle again, those that you were fighting with will be in battle and you have better chances at getting different teams.

THIS!

...plus remember, that if you are top 3 in the team all the time, but the team sucks... it might just be that you are the best of the worst.

Better judge is look at the score of the enemy team. If you are near their top players, yeah, then it's PROBABLY not you. 

But even a star player cannot pull a full cart of potatoes. It is just a matter of which cart goes downhill faster. 

I usually play in a div, two or three 'reasonable' players (we do not think that we're any good) and usually we win most of the time, recently.

But sometimes we do stupid (but fun ) stuff on purpose. And we manage to pull it off. Knowing it is a baaadddd strategy... well...

Yeah then we decide this cart of potatoes went even faster downhill than we could run. 

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
858 posts
3,869 battles

If you're concerned about your win rate and get a string of losses, close the game and walk away; you're not going to recover it by playing stressed. See it as a complement - you were put on those teams because you're capable of carrying them but they proved to be such potatoes that even you couldn't manage to win despite your best efforts. Hope that helps. :Smile_great:

• Cool 2

[OGHF]
Players
528 posts
10,130 battles

Same thing happened to me this afternoon, 8 loses so shut the game diwn, came back on this evening and 3 wins :cap_like:

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles
38 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

why me, why always me? 80% of these lost battles I was in the top 3 in XP earn. when the developer team begins the process of changing the matchmaker and make it work as a player skill base?Untitled.thumb.jpg.30fc4f0a1a09f8c30b5aa4bae7abf5b1.jpg

You are incompetent...

• Boring 2
  • Bad 2

Players
486 posts
7,180 battles
48 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

26.07.2018 New warship    PGSD110.png Z-52

A brand new ship you don't learned yet, coupled with a brand new not yet trained captain in Tier10 matches, am i right? That just asks for defeats.

• Cool 1

Players
790 posts
6,871 battles

I'm also a big believer in taking a break, but to me this has nothing to do with getting a better MM. Possibly it'll put you in a better mood, and help you play better yourself.

All these theories about the MM working against you fall apart when you consider the enemy team is also drawn from the same pool. Let's suppose the MM has an unusual bunch of awful players going. But still in every game 50% of players win, that's a hard fact. In that next game you do, you're equally likely to be on the winning team (unless you blow you chances yourself).

Unless, of course, you believe the MM is "taking down names", and draws for you, SPECIFICALLY, a team of 11 scrubs. And then draws a team of 12 elite tryhards from a separate pool, for you to play against. But we're in tinfoil hat territory here.

• Cool 1

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
6 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

A brand new ship you don't learned yet, coupled with a brand new not yet trained captain in Tier10 matches, am i right? That just asks for defeats.

No, 15 skill full trained Capitan and 38 battles. really i do great with Z in Destroyer Hunting if there is no RADAR Cruisers around.

shot-18.07.27_23.10.08-0064.jpg

shot-18.07.27_23.10.10-0047.jpg

shot-18.07.27_23.10.12-0593.jpg

[UNICS]
Players
2,786 posts
11,545 battles
11 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You are incompetent...

...or is he? Maybe he's onto WGs schemes to make him have these losing streaks... The question now is why? :cap_hmm:

Players
790 posts
6,871 battles
1 minute ago, loppantorkel said:

...or is he? Maybe he's onto WGs schemes to make him have these losing streaks... The question now is why? :cap_hmm:

While I just ridiculed this as "tinfoil hat territory", I must say you meet some pretty special individuals in-game.

So, if I was an WG employee in charge of tuning the MM, the temptation might be there...

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles

Because he is posting whiny threads on the forum. WG put him on their "special" list, which was posted here often enough.... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
14 hours ago, Flavio1997 said:

One question for you:

Why you keep plaoyng after 4-5 battle list in a row? NEVER DO THAT

Where do I start, I live in Iran and you know that we are under the influence of US sanctions. I need about 25.000.000 credit to buy HINDENBURG.
That's why the price of the dollar is 100,000 rials and I can't buy premium ships from a store or in game by doubloons, the cost is too high, a tier 6 premium cost me about 30% of my income. I have Indianapolis but really it is unplayable or at least not compatible with my style of play.
That's why I'm trying hard to get SHINONOME for Credit farming, there is no other way.

for now i have only two ships, Z-52 and Indianapolis :Smile_amazed:.

13 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Because he is posting whiny threads on the forum. WG put him on their "special" list, which was posted here often enough.... :Smile_teethhappy:

ColonelPete, You started the non-constructive conversation again, Whatever if you like me or not, please at least respect other players who They started a respectful discussion.

• Cool 2

Players
486 posts
7,180 battles
16 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

No, 15 skill full trained Capitan and 38 battles. really i do great with Z in Destroyer Hunting if there is no RADAR Cruisers around.

The combination of "american/german DD + high damage + defeat" suggests you don't contest caps enough, but instead sitting in smoke firing at BB, trying to torp BBs or ....

shot-18.07.27_23.10.08-0064.jpg

Your screen actually also kind of proves this -> only 1 "assisted cap". You just didn't fulfill your duty.

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
7 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

Your screen actually also kind of proves this -> only 1 "assisted cap". You just didn't fulfill your duty.

8 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

The combination of "american/german DD + high damage + defeat" suggests you don't contest caps enough, but instead sitting in smoke firing at BB, trying to torp BBs or ....

Really, but i was only following enemy destroyers all the time!!!:Smile_amazed:

Players
486 posts
7,180 battles
13 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

Really, but i was only following enemy destroyers all the time!!!:Smile_amazed:

And as it seems they sucessfully dragged you away from the caps they already captured. Well played on their side.

PS: I only now realize you showed a victory screen. I thought we talk about the endless defeats, why do you show a victory screen???

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
17 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

And as it seems they sucessfully dragged you away from the caps they already captured. Well played on their side.

PS: I only now realize you showed a victory screen. I thought we talk about the endless defeats, why do you show a victory screen???

shot-18.07.28_00.07.23-0456.jpg

shot-18.07.28_00.07.24-0033.jpg

shot-18.07.28_00.07.26-0538.jpg

shot-18.07.28_00.10.44-0127.jpg

shot-18.07.28_00.10.50-0963.jpg

[UNICS]
Players
2,786 posts
11,545 battles
29 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

Where do I start, I live in Iran and you know that we are under the influence of US sanctions. I need about 25.000.000 credit to buy HINDENBURG.
That's why the price of the dollar is 100,000 rials and I can't buy premium ships from a store or in game by doubloons, the cost is too high, a tier 6 premium cost me about 30% of my income. I have Indianapolis but really it is unplayable or at least not compatible with my style of play.
That's why I'm trying hard to get SHINONOME for Credit farming, there is no other way.

I got plenty of defeats today too. Out of reports for the day and it's time to quit.

..so why is it important you get Hindenburg? It's unlikely you'll earn much credits playing her.

Players
790 posts
6,871 battles
49 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

Have you taken a look at the premium ships you can get for coal from the Arsenal? With the "resources" containers added in the latest patch, you could grind those relatively quickly, depending on how much you play.

(PS. Yikes the temperatures you mentioned in an above post. I'm in Finland and people are currently complaining a lot because temperature is hitting ... 30 Celsius.)

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
3,077 battles
12 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

I got plenty of defeats today too. Out of reports for the day and it's time to quit.

..so why is it important you get Hindenburg? It's unlikely you'll earn much credits playing her.

For clan battle and i do really like it.

12 hours ago, jss78 said:

Have you taken a look at the premium ships you can get for coal from the Arsenal? With the "resources" containers added in the latest patch, you could grind those relatively quickly, depending on how much you play.

I Have only 25k of coal right now and it will be take long time to earn enough.

12 hours ago, jss78 said:

(PS. Yikes the temperatures you mentioned in an above post. I'm in Finland and people are currently complaining a lot because temperature is hitting ... 30 Celsius.)

Really, The temperature you said is paradise for us.:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this