Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
USS_Malevolence

Pls Nerf Torps

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3,632 posts
6,502 battles

every post from you a whine thread opener

and I was right:

1 hour ago, principat121 said:

And I bet that we will never see the TO again. At least here. Further rage/whine threads are coming!

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles
1 hour ago, USS_Malevolence said:

i played N. Carolina and i die only on 3 Torps. WHY. that makes to much Damage. 

You overall want to go back to tier 5 (or even lower) and learn to play before playing anything higher

n2ZSEMj.jpg

OsOT9YA.png

(sorry for low pic quality, best guess is clanmate took those screenshots with a potato)

• Funny 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,404 posts
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You overall want to go back to tier 5 (or even lower) and learn to play before playing anything higher

[...]

(sorry for low pic quality, best guess is clanmate took those screenshots with a potato)

Oh... I have been in that battle too. I am already dead at this point.

Once more (three times the charm), @USS_Malevolence:

The NC is a good ship. You simply have no idea how to play it. With this account or your other one with supposedly 4k battles. If you are surprised by 20k+ damage torps I assume that your former account never reached the high tier gameplay despite all its battles. Please take a look at the IJN DD tree and what their torps are able to dish out. It might teach you how important it is to learn to avoid them.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Ships_of_Japan

1 hour ago, principat121 said:

may I draw your interest on this new thread from our beloved TO?

This time there is no rule violation in it, so I see no reason to call in a moderator.

• Cool 1

[POI--]
Players
3,196 posts
4,348 battles

IJN torps need a nerf? Apart from damage, they already are among the worst non-Russian ones.

[4_0_4]
Players
3,792 posts
10,368 battles
2 hours ago, Riselotte said:

IJN torps need a nerf? Apart from damage, they already are among the worst non-Russian ones.

He didn`t say IJN torps, but considering the screenshot I can only assume he got himself some Shima torps.

And since the NC isn`t that well know for its torpedobelt, she dies rather quick to torps.

[POI--]
Players
3,196 posts
4,348 battles
5 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

He didn`t say IJN torps, but considering the screenshot I can only assume he got himself some Shima torps.

And since the NC isn`t that well know for its torpedobelt, she dies rather quick to torps.

Not a lot of nations can delete a BB with 3 torps. Doubt even Shima can kill a full health NC with 3 on the belt, but these are the ones where it is most likely that they killed OP in good health.

[4_0_4]
Players
3,792 posts
10,368 battles
6 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Not a lot of nations can delete a BB with 3 torps. Doubt even Shima can kill a full health NC with 3 on the belt, but these are the ones where it is most likely that they killed OP in good health.

Well we don`t know how much healt he had left tho. Maybe he even detonated without realizing it.

[BOTES]
Community Contributor
239 posts
7,896 battles

NC's torp belt gives a 19% reduction, so three from a Shima, Yuu or Asashio might be enough, especially if there's pre-existing damage from other sources.

Malevolence - you might want to consider the following:

1) Sail like you're drunk.  No, seriously.  A semi-random course with frequent course and speed changes - nothing dramatic, just the occasional run at 3/4 power and course changes of about 10-15 degrees - makes you much harder to predict.  That forces destroyer captains to close the range (if they weren't redlining it already to get tight torpedo spreads) and brings us on to - 

2) Make friends with allied cruisers.  Especially the American and Russian lines, because those guys have radar and there's very little that beats the threat of radar to make a destroyer captain back off and look for easier prey.  Aim to stay...oh about 5km from the cruisers.  They'll keep the little ships off your back, you can provide the big guns and heavy armour they need to deal with bigger ships and overlapped flak bubbles tend to make CV bombers very, very miserable.  And dead.

[ALYEN]
Players
581 posts
2,100 battles

lemme see ... what was it that Jingles always said in his videos .... DON'T SAIL IN STRAIGHT LINES ....

[ADRIA]
Players
205 posts
9,585 battles

Pls nerf WASD hacks, too OP, can't torp anything :Smile_child:

Sign in to follow this